• None!!

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here is the Royal Kush....like i was saying, it could just be me but im not seeing any urkle in this, i see straight up bubba. thats what it tastes like it has in it, its not fruit or grapey at all but is coffee like....

DSCN1310
DSCN1311
DSCN1314
DSCN1319
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just smoked GDP for the 1st time last week. A friend gifted me a bag. :)
Ive known it is very popular..and Now I know why. Love the High!
Now I have to grow some! I think I will go with Ken's clones for now.
And we will see how it does outdoors
thanks Guys!

c6j0e3

c6j0e3

I haven't grown either, so I won't answer the poll, but I have smoked both.

I have smoked two different cuts of GDP. One of the cuts of GPD I thought was rather mediocre. The other was amazing. The GPD I liked was dark purple, inside and out, and smelled rather "purple" (like incense & grapes). The flavor was more toward the sweet-grape side, as opposed to the concord grape flavor that I found to be present in the Urkel. It was on par, density wise, with the Urkel as well. The high, although indica-dominant, was extremely clean, and very balanced. It came with a nice body buzz, mixed with a twinge of something cerebral, and enough energy to still run around and take on my day in a regular fashion. It's a strain that is hard to get tired of.

The Purple Urkel I smoked was also very dense, and purple from the inside out. I can't quite remember the fragrance, but the flavor I remember very distinctly as being pure concord grape. The high was more downy, and sedating than the GDP. It was a killer strain when I got it, but after smoking through it for a while, I became very bored with it, and have not pursued picking anymore up.

All in all, the GDP was a better smoke, had a better flavor, and better bag appeal. The only upside to the Urkel over the GDP may be in medicinal effects, but I am not even certain there.

EDIT:

as far as the genetics are concerned, this is what I have always heard:

Purple Urkel is a phenotype of Mendocino Purple
Grandaddy Purple is: (Purple Urkel x Big Bud)

GDP has been around for nearly 25 years in NorCal, so I hear, so unless Soma's Lavender has been out longer, I don't see that being the genetics.

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

Lol you guys are funny it also depends on the exact cut or seed of urkel or GDP that you have. I have grown GDP that was better than the urkel and the other way around im not trying to fight I'm just saying there is more to it than the name. Now all of you can tell me why I'm wrong lol

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
LOL sky....like adam sandler and the goat said...."the next time the kid gets close to the truck Im gonna bite his fckin ear off and thats a fuckin promise..............aah fuck me, yeah your right, Im all talk........Ive just been tied to the damn truck...watching my cock get smaller..." Sorry farmers musta been havin a bad day....I have now smoked one and am mr happy and unconfrontational.....lol...cheers! and again, me apologies for the shiesty post.

fuck me in the goat ass right

So he's walkin away and I hear him say...."What the fuck does superimposed mean"

Latest posts

Top Bottom