Purple urkle vs. Og kush?

• Thread starter KushMaster707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organic4life

They have strain in my area called gas and it straight up smells and tastes like 94 octane but the purple erkle I get isn't purple its lime green with that lovely erkle smell

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

All the strains are good at there own times. while the og and the true purps (mendo, urkle, gdp) are some of the most amazing right now and I am stoked to have them bumping in my room, I also want more strains. I am looking for candy flavored strains at the moment, so any suggestions would be much appreciated.

H

headband707

All the strains are good at there own times. while the og and the true purps (mendo, urkle, gdp) are some of the most amazing right now and I am stoked to have them bumping in my room, I also want more strains. I am looking for candy flavored strains at the moment, so any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Yeah I heard the GDP was sleepy I'm not into sleepy. Trainwreck is not sleepy ,Bubblegum I hear is along the sweet lines.peace out Headband707

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah I heard the GDP was sleepy I'm not into sleepy. Trainwreck is not sleepy ,Bubblegum I hear is along the sweet lines.peace out Headband707

Yeah trainwreck is awesome for the non sleepy factor. I love the gdp, if you haven't tried it before it is a must, as everyone who enjoys smoking should be able to puff on that. It is also amazing to grow as it is unlike anything that I have ever seen. Soon I will have pics, I have heard good things about bubblegum too, but the ones I have tried tasted more like juicy fruit and not sweet. Thanks though

C

CannabisSativa

to me cheese is the sweetest smelling thing I got so far

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

og all the way!!! ck out my avatar!!! its definitely in my top five!!!sfv og, fire og, pre 98 bubba, chemdog and sour deez,,,jus my two cents!!! peace djxx

H

headband707

og all the way!!! ck out my avatar!!! its definitely in my top five!!!sfv og, fire og, pre 98 bubba, chemdog and sour deez,,,jus my two cents!!! peace djxx

LOL LOL yeah I have got to say you have a nice list let me see if I can add to that baby.. Trainwreck X Kush, OG Kush, Chemdog 91,Budda Kush pre98, Deep Chunk,Black Majic<can't be found lol. Oh I could go on and on lol peace out Headband707:bong-hits:

H

headband707

Hey whats goin on everyone. I've been smoking this strain called headband for the past week and its super dank. Just a minute ago I decided to roll up some of my own purple urkle and it set me down quite nice. I love the the hashy lemon smell of og varaties and the intense high. I cant live without my purp though. It is a very soothing, relaxing, sleep type medicine for me thats why is love it. What about you? Do you feel you need at least 2 different types of bomb to keep you satisfied, of are you all for one or the other?

Yeah I like my variety aswell but if you could choose only one Neo which one would it be??There can be only one..lol... What I have found and I'm sure everyone else is that after about 1 month I get immune which is why I have to switch it up. Until I found this Trainwreck X Kush and some Green Crack they had high tolerance that lasted a long time atleast for me. peace out Headband707:party0045:

A

Aerokush101

Okay people, I am going to say this one more time. "PURP" is a flavor not a color. If someone has Purp. Urkle, which happens to be a "Purp" strain and it turns purple then that's what's up. But if the plant turns purple that doesn't make it a "PURP" strain. It can be GREEN and BLACK, if the fruit taste like grapes, or simialr to fruity grapey, then it's "PURP".

DAMN FELLAS!

B

bicycle racer

im pretty sure purple is a color lol. anyways when someone says purps there reffering to a purple strain like mendo purps gdp purple urkel gods gift grape ape etc.. all normally turn purple late in flower though depending how there grown sometimes they stay green but they are still generally considered purple strains and often have a flavor similar to grapes it varies from cut to cut. as far as urkel vs og kush its not a good comparison as urkel is a pure indica and og is a hybrid it would be better to compare indicas to other indicas and hybrids to other hybrids. if i had to choose though i would pick the og but smoking one strain all the time sucks even if its a good one.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Some of the strongest strains I`ve ever smoked were African Black Magic,Cred,And vick`s VB Diat highland.Others that were memorable were some stuff given to me by the Haze brothers in Santa Cruze,Panama Red(isn`t that strong but really like that pepper after taste),AK-47 candy phino,Dutch flower`s Lemon Thai,Sour Bananna,Kona Gold,Santa Maria,Banana OG Kush,and Talk of Kabul.There are a lot of other great strains also! Way to many to list as been smoking for over 50 years! Can`t say I`ve ever smoked any real perps yet. Afican Black Magic and Talk of Kabul turn purple to almost black sometimes,even the main stems but I don`t think yhey are true perps.I have some God`s Gift growing and have been told they are true perps and not to bad of smoke.I`d like to try the GPD out some time also.Even though I`ve grown out hundreds of strains I still have over 10,000 strains I`ve collected over the years and will never live long enough to try em all.I gess I`m a Seed junkie! LOL!

H

headband707

Some of the strongest strains I`ve ever smoked were African Black Magic,Cred,And vick`s VB Diat highland.Others that were memorable were some stuff given to me by the Haze brothers in Santa Cruze,Panama Red(isn`t that strong but really like that pepper after taste),AK-47 candy phino,Dutch flower`s Lemon Thai,Sour Bananna,Kona Gold,Santa Maria,Banana OG Kush,and Talk of Kabul.There are a lot of other great strains also! Way to many to list as been smoking for over 50 years! Can`t say I`ve ever smoked any real perps yet. Afican Black Magic and Talk of Kabul turn purple to almost black sometimes,even the main stems but I don`t think yhey are true perps.I have some God`s Gift growing and have been told they are true perps and not to bad of smoke.I`d like to try the GPD out some time also.Even though I`ve grown out hundreds of strains I still have over 10,000 strains I`ve collected over the years and will never live long enough to try em all.I gess I`m a Seed junkie! LOL!

I always thought that the Afican's Black Magic was impossible to get as it comes from the Pigmey's but I guess thats not too far fetched lol.. Yeah DJ Shorts talks about the Black Magic he wasn't sure if there were hard drugs in it lol so it must be good lol. Right now I think the best genetics are coming from Cali. and the most scientific research is coming from Isreal. I have tried 1000's of strains and only a few really stand out but they are getting better lol peace out Headband707:wondering

true grit

true grit

Well shoot yall let me know where ya find this Pygmy pot. I'm all for it!

C

curiousbud

i prefer a cross half urkle half og best of both worlds
mr castele when did you last try black magic

F

forehead

damn bro what other treasure are you guarding?lol...would love to hear more about that collection esp oldtime strains..keep on ..Markscastle..Fortress of Genetics..hahaha..
:ridinghorse:

Top Bottom