Purple Urkle x The White Dry Bud Shots (2 phenos) ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Do u have a whole plant shot? After STOG I think this will be next in the E&F.....

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Very beautiful buds man great pics too! that looks like superstar erb top notch! Peace HDK

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
This look realy nice bro, i can wait to see what urkle x alien will gives! Dank ass again Skunk! ;)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Great shots and great pheno bro congrats :)

thanks man! every bean i popped ended up being a great pheno!

Do u have a whole plant shot? After STOG I think this will be next in the E&F.....
i cant find my full plant shots, ill keep looking though as i know i had a folder with some in it

Very beautiful buds man great pics too! that looks like superstar erb top notch! Peace HDK

thanks HDK! ended up being really great smoke for sure. you will see when yours finish. killer phenos to be found

This look realy nice bro, i can wait to see what urkle x alien will gives! Dank ass again Skunk! ;)

thanks coolest. i need to start poppin some alien crosses,i have like 10+ now haha. iv never even smoked alien so i hope i like it :)

are these being rereleased soon

yeah bro, OGR said real soon, next drop i believe which is this week some time if memory serves me correctly

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
http://i22.invalid.com/albums/b349/MichaelTheHuTT/More%20gifs/lungbust.gif

Skunk that shit is frigging fire dude! AAA+ That stuff has a menacing look to it.

You did a bang up job.

I gotta score some of these... Heck just a OGR pack of anything would make me stoked! These packs elude me constantly! I'll keep at it though. :)

are these being rereleased soon

Yes VERY soon and really... If my ass is able to score one pack of these White Urkles my life will momentarily feel complete. heh White fire will be after that so this month will be a good one for OGR.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn...awesome job bro! Everything you seem to touch comes out great....mad skills :yes

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
http://i22.invalid.com/albums/b349/MichaelTheHuTT/More%20gifs/lungbust.gif

Skunk that shit is frigging fire dude! AAA+ That stuff has a menacing look to it.

You did a bang up job.

I gotta score some of these... Heck just a OGR pack of anything would make me stoked! These packs elude me constantly! I'll keep at it though. :)

Yes VERY soon and really... If my ass is able to score one pack of these White Urkles my life will momentarily feel complete. heh White fire will be after that so this month will be a good one for OGR.

haha thanks buddy, good luck scoring these on the next drop bro, you will love these bitches for sure!!

Damn...awesome job bro! Everything you seem to touch comes out great....mad skills :yes

its cuz i love my bitches :) naw, i think its just good luck on my end how my stuff turns out. thanks for the props and stoppin in to check out my hack work haha

Wow bro nice job great combo one for the list +karma

def should be on everyones list as its such great meds. krama too you too my friend ! ~SMF~

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:clapping

Great job hommie.. Those look dank as fuk.. I don't know if I missed it, but which was the keeper?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
My keeper was pheno #1. Its the first one pictured I believe, though pheno #2 which is pictured later on in the thread I gifted to a close friend because it was still too good to toss away. Pheno #3 was pretty close to as pure urkle as possible and grew way too slow, yielded the least and had the least bag appeal. #3 buzz was pretty nice but pheno #1 gets you waaaay meded even over pheno #2. I would say the one I kept has the urkle look but waaay more frosted. Its so frosty that it almost covers most of the purple and makes it look white. If you break open a nug its dark purple though. U can even find purple if you scrape off some frost haha. real dense and purple frostyness....def a keeper

S

shavits

Wow that bud looks rediculously bomb! Props on that one you did an amazing job with her!

M

mokush

pimp on skunkmaster !!!! you look like you know whatcha doing!! lol Finally made it back home to the D We should rap do lunch or something anyway when i get pm privs i'll holla

B

Backward_Z

Wow. Those look about exactly like I would have imagined they would in my head based on the genetics.

Gorgeous. Om nom nom nom.

S

slimjoint

That #1 looks like the new purple talk of the town, blowing away gdp and the urkle just based on looks. Man i wanna find that pheno in my pack.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
beautiful!! nice work SMF. raising the bar!

Wow that bud looks rediculously bomb! Props on that one you did an amazing job with her!

WOW Skunk great job man look like some great meds!

pimp on skunkmaster !!!! you look like you know whatcha doing!! lol Finally made it back home to the D We should rap do lunch or something anyway when i get pm privs i'll holla

Wow. Those look about exactly like I would have imagined they would in my head based on the genetics.

Gorgeous. Om nom nom nom.

That #1 looks like the new purple talk of the town, blowing away gdp and the urkle just based on looks. Man i wanna find that pheno in my pack.

thanks for all the kind words and love fellaz.....these def are great meds i cant say that enough hahaha. its the new purple in my area thats for sure...more like white with purple under it if you scrape off some crystal haha. still going to post come cured shots here soon...~SMF~

Latest posts

Top Bottom