purple?

• Thread starter Beeronymous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beeronymous

one of my bigger plants (probably about a foot ,maybe less) has turned bright purple with a little red between the top set of leafs and the next one down. the top set of leaves have a rust color to the inside them. is this good or bad?

hubcap

hubcap

its great.... if you like colors.
dont do much for potency.
some say purple buds taste better than their green counterparts.....

L

LandraceQuest

Hey :character0103:

Me Too , I love Plants with nice colors...That's not Bad bro'

All the "purple" strains that i tasted , had a sort of earthy/Hashy Aromas...Pretty weird taste , i'm not a big Fan...But all depends of the phenotypic variation , i am not sure that all purple strains have this taste.

-LQ-

S

satyr

Matter of taste....but it could due to cold temps aswell, especially if its not a purple genetic plant.....

hubcap

hubcap

take some pics.
im, admittedly, a sucker for colors too.
marijuana can be so beautiful in the autumn days!!!

B

Beeronymous

this are two different plants. hans is the one with purple.franz is nice too.i think i transplanted them a bit too deep. the first leaves were about an inch out of the dirt. something tells me they should be about a foot tall.maybe less.anyway.its my first real grow.

Hans
Und Franz
K

kill-9

its great.... if you like colors.
dont do much for potency.
some say purple buds taste better than their green counterparts.....

Purple just looks pretty, the finest bitch won't make you nut the hardest. :rasta:

H

hytymez

all you do is have to say purple and people want it around these parts.

T

theconsumer

People crave the purple bro! I would be happy with that for sure.

K

kill-9

all you do is have to say purple and people want it around these parts.

People crave the purple bro! I would be happy with that for sure.

I really don't know why. You ask some people and they swear purple is God's personal gift to us, its the top shelf, probably needs its own shelf higher than top shelf, no question....

Once I went to a particular Oakland Club, I had to fuckin laugh, the guys had something written on the board, "ask us about purps". The "purps" strains, They call everything purple, "purps" not knowing its an actual strain, anyway....the purp strains were going for 70 an eigth.

I didnt even ask for the purple but one of the guys opened a jar and put it in my face for me to smell it. Im tired of purple I verbally said, plenty of that shit on the street as I thought in my head. You shoulda seen his face! He looked away and frowned, I'll never forget it.

Another guy once was impressed with some Sour Diesel I got from a buddy who grew it outdoor. "I never smoked anything green that hit good like that". Stupid. That's what purple does to you. Maybe a sign it really works. :dull

B

Beeronymous

meh. those plants died. i probably watered too much with miracle grow(partially on purpose). i smoked them the same day they expired. anyone ever get high on Miracle-Gro?

K

kill-9

Why/ how did the plants die? They were that small and died? You ripped the leaves off and smoked them? How big was the plant?

Stay away from miracle gro...They go really really cheap on its ingredients.

Next time just get some fox farm ocean forest soil..... 20 bucks for a bag and just straight water it with distilled water from the store if you're on a budget. If you live in an area where your water is clean, call up your city water management system and ask them what's the usual PH of the water in your city and see if you can use it. Start your seeds in peat pellets till they're big enough to transfer into the ocean forest, it's a bit hot for seedlings, really depends on the strain though. Some are sensitive bitches and some are tough.

B

Beeronymous

Why/ how did the plants die? They were that small and died? You ripped the leaves off and smoked them? How big was the plant?

i just took the leaves off.and no, they werent big enough to smoke. i pretty much did it for the hell of it.miracle gro is shit btw.

not trying to be negative or anything, but what did you smoke? those plants didnt look smokeable yet..or maybe i missed something?

nope.you didnt.
im not quite sure how i got a buzz though.im thinking it WAS the miracle gro,cause it got all over the leaves when i watered them.meh,who knows.......

P

punkadc

right on well good luck with your next grow(s)!
hope you get a good harvest next time!!

K

kill-9

lol.....fuckin dude. Got mad huh? and Miracle gro is chemicals dude....Id be taking vitamins for awhile and drinking tea to flush your system. You got any seeds left? Id go with some of cannacopia's or beanho's seeds. 35 bucks. Cannacopia is here and Beanho is at Hempdepot. Actually Cann is at both sites. If you wait a bit, Motarebel has some 35 dollar bins too.

F

frankie-smiles

meh. those plants died. i probably watered too much with miracle grow(partially on purpose). i smoked them the same day they expired. anyone ever get high on Miracle-Gro?

I know i'm stoned but thats a joke right? :help:

B

blueskies

ugh!!!!!! Smoked seedlings?????? In the words of kanye "How could you be so heartless?"
lmao!!!!!!!!!

B

Beeronymous

I know i'm stoned but thats a joke right? :help:

it was a joke.really. it was that BAD.lol. i dont need seeds.i got a buddy i got mine off of. hes offering to sell me somewhere around 150 seeds for 50 bucks.plus i get em in bags all the time. i found one in a gram that looks a teeny little coconut,all dark and hairy looking.

Top Bottom