PurpleChem = PurplePunch x ChemOg my new pet

• Thread starter jdkronyk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jdkronyk

jdkronyk

I took a Purple Punch boy and ran him against every great girl I had at the time. ChemOG has been a staple in my hood for some time so I hit her. Big thick full sun flowers. Gorilla arms.
Not for coastal fog zones. Climate control greenhouse, Full sun, or indoor only. Flowers are too meaty for the fog. Currently cut only but I have more stock so we will see, maybe more to come here. Huge growth potential in the sunbelt!

Purplechem  purplepunch x chemog my new pet
Purplechem  purplepunch x chemog my new pet 2
Arlo12765

Arlo12765

I took a Purple Punch boy and ran him against every great girl I had at the time. ChemOG has been a staple in my hood for some time so I hit her. Big thick full sun flowers. Gorilla arms.
Not for coastal fog zones. Climate control greenhouse, Full sun, or indoor only. Flowers are too meaty for the fog. Currently cut only but I have more stock so we will see, maybe more to come here. Huge growth potential in the sunbelt!
I came up with a Wedding cake male last grow and been thinking about crossing it with one of my Bruce Banner girls i have about ready to switch to flower. Any pointers?

jdkronyk

jdkronyk

I would def be excited about that cross. Both are giants in the cut only world. Often times I find with great parents winners are highly probable within the hunt itself. Allowing one great chances to find elite offspring.
That said start 10-20 or even more if you can. Take good notes on each female or male you are interested in as well as those you are not. Cull what doesn't meet your standards. Set them as high as you would for your elites. My wedding cake is a fave for sure. There is no doubt there is fire in that hunt.
Take lots of pics if you can. Dont make final decisions on your winners until 2 mos or so in the jar and cured. See how well they keep. Preserve.Repeat.

love to watch that one play out! Cheers!

Top Bottom