Purrple Urkle went in 12/12 today

• Thread starter Shlep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shlep

Shlep

She's in a 5 gallon bucket with Miracle Grow Soil. So, it's an experiment and guesswork. I won't fee her till I think she's ready; however, at times, I might need some advice. It's been a while since I gre in Soil... this mix has 1" clay tabs, then 3" of perlite, then soi. ;) So, this hybrid will be fun. ;)

JUst watered with filtered water til runoff. Didn't check pH since she looks ok. Will check tomorrow, perhaps.

Purrple urkle went in 1212 today
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looks good,, I would consider mixing in a little bone meal, or some bat guano to enhance flowering. Your soil is unlikely to carry you though until harvest without a little bit of something more to fuel flowering going forward.

Probably fine for now, but I would start to form a plans in that that direction, so your prepared.

If your stuck on miracle grow, consider the bloom booster, possibly might be an option. Others here that might have some experience to share using these kinds of nutrients.

Plants looks a good dark shade of green. You'll want to back off the nitrogen some going into flower.

Last edited:
Shlep

Shlep

Looks good,, I would consider mixing in a little bone meal, or some bat guano to enhance flowering. Your soil is unlikely to carry you though until harvest without a little bit of something more to fuel flowering going forward.

Probably fine for now, but I would start to form a plans in that that direction, so your prepared.

If your stuck on miracle grow, consider the bloom booster, possibly might be an option. Others here that might have some experience to share using these kinds of nutrients.

Plants looks a good dark shade of green. You'll want to back off the nitrogen some going into flower.
Thanks. No, I not really stuck on MG, I just had some left over and I was planning on keeping her as a mom, and therefore would not need much fert, so, I thought this might be easy. You can see, I've taken a few dozen cuttings off her over the past few weeks to keep her trimmed... most could have been cloned. I always add perlite, vermiculite, and coir to any soil mix, and that's all I'm using for my soilless mix coming up... I've added some Mycor and some Azomite. The salt ferts might not go too well with mycor, but, since I have some, why not use it. ;)

I'm also going to use soilless medium for a few plants coming up in the next few days, I think.

Thanks, for the advice... I'll def have a plan to deal with issues... I'm hoping for none, expecting some.

Shlep

Shlep

It has begun. Basket weaving for the next 3 weeks, no doubt.

Yesterday and today.

IMG 20210627 194724
IMG 20210628 093947
Shlep

Shlep

2 Weeks into flower... still using ONLY the ferts that were in the soil. I'm ONLY going to add ferts later if needed.

IMG 20210711 085205
Shlep

Shlep

Still going. The one next to the PU, is the Black Domina X. She looks like a BD growth though.

IMG 20210719 134615

Latest posts

Top Bottom