pursang haze x shimla

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

well ive had these goin for the last few weeks now, its a test for sonic seeds, i started with 11 beans but due to human error im left with 7 beautiful looking seedlings, they are in 5ltr pots for the time being and im thinking finishing off in 15ltrs, 6 of the 7 are topped cos there was a slow starter, its gonna get topped in the next day or 2 tho

Pursangs 002
Pursangs 003
Pursangs 004
Pursangs 005
Pursangs 006
Pursangs 007

gonna be flowering these using the plant magic oldtimer range but using atami janeco light mix as the base soil, we've mixed worm castings, micro-organisms, diahydro, guano and some granuals too

hb

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Very familiar with both p lines.... Very nice indeed. I fookng love the shimla.... One of the best landraces period, IMO.

half baked

half baked

theherbalizor, thanks for the heads up man, making me look forward to these even more now, when ive pinched or topped them ive had some real nice spicy smells come from them

peace hb

R

red

Jack the ripper x shimla

Hello
beautiful looking plants. i'm intrigued. i was given some jack the ripper x shimla seeds from sonic seeds via a work mate as i work in a hydro shop.

I have been trying to find shimla but cant seem to do so anywhere.

i must say mine look very similar to yours.

Can anyone shed any light on the strain for me or can anybody get sonic to get in touch with me as i am not able to message him on here yet. not enough posts.

Thank you kindly

half baked

half baked

well from what ive read the seeds were from the shimla mountains in india, its a landrace indica and from what ive read it seems the be real nice so fingers crossed their right lol ive got pics to put up just need to resize them first lol

hb

half baked

half baked

so another update on these monsters, these pics were taken 2-3 days ago and were on day 38 12/12, i absolutely love these, taking a lil while to get goin like but dont mind 1bit, its the smell from these i like the most, i was gettin musty smell in early flower but now its real sweet and spicey and all are gooey as hell, 1 reminds me of shoe polish the way it burns your nose lol

PursangFL
PursangFL1

PursangML
PursangML1

Pursang1

Pursang21
Pursang2

Pursang31
Pursang3

Pursang4
Pursang41

thanks for looking in