Putting together a rdwc system with automation

• Thread starter highguy777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Arne

Arne

Sorry if my english is not perfect, but im from holland so please forgive me.
Reading your post, and understanding only the nutrient question coz in europe we work with liters instead of gallons xdxdxd

I would go with the tripart system of GH/Terra Aquatica ( thats the new name )

And I would go with RO, and add cal+mag myself. ( like you suggested yourself )

For some stability in ph + / ph - its smart to add cal+mag till 0.2/0.3 E.C and then add your other nutrients.

I have the perfect .excel file for you, where you just enter the start ec. And the amount of water ( ltrs tho ) And it will tell you what you need to add from what nutrient in what stage.
Let me know if interested ( a pic of what im talking asbout is on my profile )!

namaste!
Hi @UBERMAN2552

Can I also have a copy of your excel sheet in Litres :)

Thank you

pho.venti

pho.venti

Reading your post, and understanding only the nutrient question coz in europe we work with liters instead of gallons xdxdxd

For some stability in ph + / ph - its smart to add cal+mag till 0.2/0.3 E.C and then add your other nutrients.

I have the perfect .excel file for you, where you just enter the start ec. And the amount of water ( ltrs tho ) And it will tell you what you need to add from what nutrient in what stage.

I am interested in your .excel file and input on a setup of 1000sqft in rockwool

namaste!

namaste!

Top Bottom