Pvc Cement - Safe To Use?

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

Hey now!

Hope everyone is doing well. Putting together a RDWC system. I want to make sure this cement is ok to use! It will certainly be within temp spec. Thank you!

Pvc cement   safe to use
Pvc cement   safe to use 2

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Funny ecards 2
I think you should go to the hydro store and ask for the all natural organic pvc cement, and then stop by the hardware store on the way home for a left handed hammer, it makes tapping the pieces together much easier.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I really have no idea, I also laugh when I see people get hurt and sometimes scream out random words. Brain injuries make me have a strange demeanor, I think, or I might just be a jerk like my wife says.

mandalaman

mandalaman

I mean I feel like this is a fair question :) the water will be perpetually running through my plants roots and it will be flowing through the white pipes (they are pvc pipes used to connect the buckets - the black things). Given that, I want to ensure that nothing toxic will be absorbed by any fluids running through the pvc (the White pipes). Better safe than sorry, my son always says.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Looks like it's LOVOC and good for potable water, so I'm going for it. Thanks again @EventHorizan And also @DrMcSkunkins for the laughs :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom