pvc?

• Thread starter bud good
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bud good

bud good

is it ok to make a system out of pvc do the poisons transfer if not being smoking out of?

b good

G

GroHi

i highly doubt it would be anything that could be measured. regardless, think of all the plastic exposure we get on a daily, if not hourly, basis.

if really concerned, there are varying grades of plastic, several that are "food grade". forget the specific acronyms, but you can find them w an o/l search. peace.

bud good

bud good

yeah im not really sweating it i just clone under it with a pvc made sprinkler then into the dirt

bud good

bud good

yeah im not really sweating it i just clone under it with a pvc made sprinkler then into the dirt

E

ehole

does the water in your house not run through the same type of pvc as you're using for hydro? if it hasn't killed you yet i think you should be fine

J

Jalisco Kid

It is illegal in calif to use in a house that way. But most farmers fields have pvc in their plumbing , so you would be eating it that way. JK

R

Rolln J

its not illegal to use it as a feed line from your well though - just about every house on a well where I live has pvc right up until the house.

R

Rolln J

copper - or that new plastic shit (pex) I think - real old places have galvanized (like mine)

D

DazedNconfussed

all houses in florida use PVC.....except i believe their hot water lines....i was a water well driller in Florida for many years....we used PVC casing for all residential wells and even many city wells.....not to mention all the plumbing from the well to the house....

PVC is only bad i belive if you burn it, the smoke from it can be toxic....so no making bongs or steam rollers with it.....

Top Bottom