Pyrex tubing sizes

• Thread starter TheNman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheNman

Greetings.

Alright, so i'm thinking of doing up some BHO soon.... for the first time.
I'm currently looking at pyrex tubes on ebay and they have an assload of sizes, anywhere from 1.0mm to like 10.0 or so.

And since i've never done this, i was hoping someone might be able to let me know what sizes are best....
or at least which ones you find work the best.

Long and skinny or fat and short?

Also, what brand of butane works best?
I heard acceptable brands are Vector, Colibri, Neon, or Power.
What about King?
Or any others?

Thanks

B

burn0ut

ok as far as the extraction tube goes, screw ebay, just go down to wal mart or bed bath and beyond and grab a stainless steel turkey baster they are perfect for oil runs *unless u got a assload of material then id suggest having a blower make u one" as for butane vector is supreme colbori is second but is now out of buisness, king i s also an acceptable brand for bho, if ever in doubt about the butane do the mirror test. spray some tane on the mirror and if u get residue or white hist. dont us eit. the cleaner the mirror is the better the tane. good luck and be safe, and dont forget to purge!

T

TheNman

ok as far as the extraction tube goes, screw ebay, just go down to wal mart or bed bath and beyond and grab a stainless steel turkey baster they are perfect for oil runs *unless u got a assload of material then id suggest having a blower make u one" as for butane vector is supreme colbori is second but is now out of buisness, king i s also an acceptable brand for bho, if ever in doubt about the butane do the mirror test. spray some tane on the mirror and if u get residue or white hist. dont us eit. the cleaner the mirror is the better the tane. good luck and be safe, and dont forget to purge!

Thanks burnout.

Ya, i found some threads that mentioned turkey basters after i wrote this.
Seems like a good idea.

I also heard about the mirror test, but i didn't want to go through a few brands before finding one that didn't leave residue.
I'll see if i can find some vector around here.

Thanks again bro!

B

burn0ut

if u cant find vector loclly a simple google search will turn up a website that sales it for 55$ a case + shipping = :tup:

A

Abyss

thanks alot burn0ut, theres the link for lazy people^

defiantly go with vector, it cost my $20 for 2 bottles locally and i still copped for it. Will deff be using that link next purchase!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom