QLTYlab's pheno hunt for the keeper cut; too many strains to list

• Thread starter QLTYlab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QLTYlab

QLTYlab

thanks guys for stopping by, i will have some early flower shots in the next couple days. I either missed a male or cut down the wrong plant cuz found a bunch of balls all over one. really am meant to make seeds this round! hes a beauty, will grab some pics of him too. also have a Valley Ghash male and can't decide which to use. Might do both lol.

Also, Conserve SC is confirmed to be the shit! no bugs anywhere from only 4 sprays. Going to hit them hard next 2 weeks to ensure a smooth flower and snag any that were hiding.

Oh also does anyone know the exact genetics of Epik Cookies?

not 100% but i believe he bx'd one of the cookie cuts and took it out a few generations before using it on these crosses. Haven't seen anyone else run these so good to see you are! Mine are very good looking plants that smell magical. One of them has a little purpling in the stem but primarily all green.

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Cool was hoping was a bx of cookies. Looking for real cookie dom. Mine look good like I said one mutant with leaf curl dark green an purple stems other one I kept is all green but a lighter shade. Can't wait. Keep ya posted an be watching this one qlty

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Qlty any updates on the Louie cookies looks like I ll b poppin rest my beans I did get a keeper however it's a male. By spring be doin a full seed run . Really like look an structure of him looks cookie dominant for sure. Puttin rest Louie cookies down to germ tonight. Plate pretty full with pheno hunt s for sour pez alien bubba berry from laplata labs, 2 slightly diff looking chem s sis s1 , an two my own crosses Phoenix Fire= vortex(cosmos pheno) (f) x 9lb. Hammer#3(m)(my hells og dom pheno), an Kai low kush=Indiana Bubblegum(f) x pre 98 bubba kush clone fem pollen.

Last edited:
H

happy b

Nice line up . Will be interested to see how your lucky charms turn out . damn who am I kidding?I will be interested to see how ALL these strains turn out . There's not a variety you mentioned that I wouldn't give a place in my grow room.

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Thanks happyb. Hoping get time start a thread with not individual updates but full garden have many nice genetics in library.the first finished Kai low kush is super frosty hash beast. An smells like mentholated cold sore medicine with a super sweet finish. Heavy indica

H

happy b

Is that the bubble gum bubba?that will be a BEAUTY of a strain so it will. you certainly do have many good genetics in your library.. I'm here for the duration of this one . hope you don't mind me tagging along.

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

@CornfedDread Louie Cookies are looking awesome cannot wait to smoke them very soon. I have 3 that lean mostly cookies and 1 that leans more Louie. Definitely some coloring up which is cool to see. I have one more strain from Epik, Siense Kush so will be cool to see how those turn out. Chop coming soon, these pics are from a week ago roughly. More pics coming with harvest.

Pheno 1 cookie structure it seems but seems pretty balanced in smell.
Lc1

Lc1 2

Pheno 2 definitely more cookie. Pheno 3 is even more cookie dom.
Lc2

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

nice bro. i m runnin my cookie dom lookin male for seed crosses of mist mycurrent proven keeper moms.be poppin rest my louie cookie beans for nice girl soon. keep killin bro

Top Bottom