Quality clone source in SoCal

• Thread starter southern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

southern

Hey guys I've been away from growing for about 3 years and I lost my original clone guys info. Can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase solid clones from someone anywhere in SoCal. I'm willing to drive for them. I would like to find a consistent caretaker that will always be available to call for clones. Looking for more heavier yeilding strains. Thanks in advance!

P

Pacogrows13

Hey guys I've been away from growing for about 3 years and I lost my original clone guys info. Can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase solid clones from someone anywhere in SoCal. I'm willing to drive for them. I would like to find a consistent caretaker that will always be available to call for clones. Looking for more heavier yeilding strains. Thanks in advance!

I have 4 extra Blueberry Headband clones they are teens about a foot to a foot and a half tall need to get rid of them no room in my grow room, and can supply clones I have a tendency to produce more clones than needed and never find anyone to buy them

P

Pacogrows13

This strain is very high yielding , works great indoors with SOG or SCROG growing and grows vigorous outdoors.

S

southern

looking for atleast 100 of the same strain. Thanks anyways @Pacogrows13

Top Bottom