quality oscillating fans

• Thread starter Hatecrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

I actually had to just replace my Hurricane Super Figure 8's after about 6 months. Replaced them with a cheaper version Hurricane, the white ones the hydro stores sell. We will see how they do. The 12" King Airs are also good. Do not go for the 16" or 18". I had both in that size and they ran less than 3 weeks each.

MrMackey

MrMackey

I’ve just replaced all mine with 6” rvk fans with a gas diffuse air on the end wish I done it sooner

ShakySugars

ShakySugars

@MrMackey gas diffuse air? You got links to this so I can read more into? Thanks

ShakySugars

ShakySugars

@MrMackey gas diffuse air? You got links to this so I can read more into? Thanks

I actually use a vornado fan along with a swamp cooler and a humidifier(damn californias dry air) haha it says it creates something similiar to diffusing the air. So far it working good, the babies love it.

MrMackey

MrMackey

I actually use a vornado fan along with a swamp cooler and a humidifier(damn californias dry air) haha it says it creates something similiar to diffusing the air. So far it working good, the babies love it.
Yes mate the gas diffusair they have a short video on YouTube that shows it pretty clearly but sounds like you got something similar so all is good

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Air King 12" wall mount. A lot of small six inch fans have died on me but my main fan, the Air King has been going strong for over 5 years and is still stealthy quiet. Only downside is Air Kings are usually more expensive than other wall mount options.
Before the AK I had one branded Gro1 and it was a flimsy POS that died inside a month. It was cheap in price and quality

Top Bottom