Quantum board 3000k 120w. And Vipaspectra 600

• Thread starter BamaBushes32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Just got the new quantum board and I have a 3x3 tent. I’m just using Vipaspectra during Veg. When I flip lights I’m going to use quantum board and Vipaspectra for flower. Should I just use bloom switch only on Vipaspectra since quantum board will be helping and it will keep it a warm color if I don’t use veg lights on Vipaspectra? Thoughts???

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Just got the new quantum board and I have a 3x3 tent. I’m just using Vipaspectra during Veg. When I flip lights I’m going to use quantum board and Vipaspectra for flower. Should I just use bloom switch only on Vipaspectra since quantum board will be helping and it will keep it a warm color if I don’t use veg lights on Vipaspectra? Thoughts???
I personally would use both just to provide the additional light....but Im not the expert.

11Hick11

11Hick11

I used both as an experiment and basically one side of the tent finished 1 week sooner and that was with the added vipar with both veg/bloom switchs on. It got really hot with the vipar so next would be with the QB ballast outside the tent.

Top Bottom