Quantum board from niemi led?

• Thread starter PorkyPine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PorkyPine

PorkyPine

i am in process of buying a new qb for my small 2 x 2 veg tent and I was looking at the alibaba kingbrites and other stores but I ran into niemiled on instragram selling quantum board 130watt for $130. They are based in Chicago which I sort of like better then alibaba so I just wanted to know if the grow light is ok to buy?

tswaggs

tswaggs

i am in process of buying a new qb for my small 2 x 2 veg tent and I was looking at the alibaba kingbrites and other stores but I ran into niemiled on instragram selling quantum board 130watt for $130. They are based in Chicago which I sort of like better then alibaba so I just wanted to know if the grow light is ok to buy?
Not sure if this is still relevant to you as you may already purchased, but I wanted to mention my very poor experience with Niemi LED. I ordered and recieved 2 260's and only one worked. No response from them, for almost a week and then days in between responses. I filed a dispute with CC compoany and was credited , but they have yet to refund the money to CC company 3 weeks later, always thye have one excuse after another. I would not recommned this company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom