Quantum Board Opinions

• Thread starter Smoking Gun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hi ladies brother cannabis's lovers
Just wanted to ask, what is light Penetration like with the cob lights.

I will be getting one when in have cash but I never asked about light Penetration compared to a 600watt HPS light
Hi Ph 007..we were talking about Quantum Boards (white light) ..I use them exclusively (except for a single high end burble that I kept), so I have no idea about COBs. Sorry to say.

AlaskaJoe907

AlaskaJoe907

Wow, that was a great read lol I really enjoyed reading the messages today lol glad I left my first comment here 😂😂 Thx. Btw, hey fellas, I’m new here and still new to growing. I’ve been at it for a little over a year now and I still consider myself a rookie. Sophomore year tho. I’m not a dickhead like that other guy either lol

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Wow, that was a great read lol I really enjoyed reading the messages today lol glad I left my first comment here 😂😂 Thx. Btw, hey fellas, I’m new here and still new to growing. I’ve been at it for a little over a year now and I still consider myself a rookie. Sophomore year tho. I’m not a dickhead like that other guy either lol
Welcome aboard! Those clowns come and go here, but for the most part, the members here are a great bunch!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Welcome aboard! Those clowns come and go here, but for the most part, the members here are a great bunch!
just a heads up I have been around also,...... But I have never done a grow on my own inside, so I want to make this clear also... I'll Need Help before this is all said and done... I know a lot of people and have been around indoor grows BUT that's not the same as doing your own By Yourself... So I don't want JWM2 to get on me also :).... I'll say this you ALL Know your sh.t , the days of 4 finder lids from mexcian bw is Long gone

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
just a heads up I have been around also,...... But I have never done a grow on my own inside, so I want to make this clear also... I'll Need Help before this is all said and done... I know a lot of people and have been around indoor grows BUT that's not the same as doing your own By Yourself... So I don't want JWM2 to get on me also :).... I'll say this you ALL Know your sh.t , the days of 4 finder lids from mexcian bw is Long gone

That guy was a troll and was here spreading misinformation on purpose. I’ll call BS when I see it. I don’t jump on people for no good reason. He was all over the place intentionally screwing with forum members and new growers. Check my grow diaries and step by step guides, I love helping people grow but I won’t stand for those who intentionally steer folks in the wrong direction for shits and giggles.

basscaptain

basscaptain

That guy was a troll and was here spreading misinformation on purpose. I’ll call BS when I see it. I don’t jump on people for no good reason. He was all over the place intentionally screwing with forum members and new growers. Check my grow diaries and step by step guides, I love helping people grow but I won’t stand for those who intentionally steer folks in the wrong direction for shits and giggles.
I know and I just wanted to clear myself up here also.. Cause the way I started here was diff. So I just wanted to let you all know I'm just a Old azz hole trying to grow some green that's all .. lmfao

basscaptain

basscaptain

Guess I should go here I ordered two boards on the 2nd and it's a tent so 8 days from China and they're here again I have to thank buzz and forget the not guy's name I'll find it in a trend and I'll put it in here but thank you very much this stuff here was package great customer service was great and I'll be putting it together and using it tonight here's pictures from one of the boards
20190910 145549
20190910 145557
20190910 145637
20190910 145726
20190910 151228

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hate to be that guy but you got a link to these boards buzzer? I’d love to check them out.

\\Yeppers// 3 variations (1st is the new one that @basscaptain found)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
HPS and CMH grower here, you guys tell me what the difference between a quantum light and a LED light is?
( my apologies if you consider it a stupid question) :)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

\\Yeppers// 3 variations (1st is the new one that @basscaptain found)

Note..The 301H chips on the new model don't sound that exciting, but the IR and UV does!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

HPS and CMH grower here, you guys tell me what the difference between a quantum light and a LED light is?
( my apologies if you consider it a stupid question) :)
HLG makes QBs (their brand of Quantum light)..anyone else is misusing their name imo. Quantums generally refer to white light, while LED encompases all LEDs, COBs, (Chip on board) Quantums, (Think of a Quantum as a giant COB), Burble etc. Hope this helps.

BTW..The only stupid question, is the one you didn't ask! :p

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
HLG makes QBs (their brand of Quantum light)..anyone else is misusing their name imo. Quantums generally refer to white light, while LED encompases all LEDs, COBs, (Chip on board) Quantums, Think od a Quantum as a giant COB. Burble etc. Hope this helps.
I’m always confused, Lol.
Finally bit the bull-it and nose dived into it. But it’s an LED. What’s the difference between this fixture compared to a quantum board fixture?
841B77AC 2B24 479B 9548 2F98EB8888E1

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I’m always confused, Lol.
Finally bit the bull-it and nose dived into it. But it’s an LED. What’s the difference between this fixture compared to a quantum board fixture?View attachment 894934
I don't know that particular light, but it looks like a White light..(not Burple or COB)..I wish Sixstring was here..he was the master and could explain it way better than I.

Latest posts

Top Bottom