Queens Day atempted assasination

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I was just flicking through youtube and i was shocked to find this video of sum crazy guy trying to crash into the queens parade. The guy who crashed the car died in hospital and he also run over 12 pedestrians and i think 5 of them died. [YOUTUBE]4ab8xwfhl_Q[/YOUTUBE]

S

StonedOwl

This is the British Queen right?
He missed by a large margin didn't he? Makes me think maybe it wasn't an assassination attempt, I mean...how hard could it be to hit a bus?

Just my own ramblings, take no notice of the crazy person.
:D

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

This is the British Queen right?
He missed by a large margin didn't he? Makes me think maybe it wasn't an assassination attempt, I mean...how hard could it be to hit a bus?

Just my own ramblings, take no notice of the crazy person.
:D

Its the Dutch Queen my friend

she holds a rave in Dam square every year

E

edelephant

They should have charged him with a lot more, I understand wanting to kill the Dutch Queen, shes neck deep in a lot of fucked up shit, but the moment an innocent civilian enjoying a public holiday loses their life, its firing squad time!

D

Dark Angel

I was watching it live when it happened. 7 people died including the driver. They say he had to move out of his house a day later because he couldn't pay the rent. The police didn't found a letter or something in his house.

Top Bottom