Querkle

• Thread starter Hemphrey Bogart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hemphrey Bogart

Just wanted to share some shots of some Querkle going into week 6 of 12/12. I got three females. One of them smells like fruit punch, the other two smell like grape candy.

I can't wait for these to finish. Much thanks to TGA/Subcool for doing the hard work on this beautiful strain and making it available to the masses. I hope I can do it some justice.

Querkle

Querkleweek6

Querkle 3

Querkle 4

T

toker

hey hempfrey,
lol funny nick there hombre'
but serious lookin grrls there,yes querkle/qleaner are on my
soon to do list.

S

Subcool

No, thank you for making what I do look so damn good bro.
The next 2 weeks should bring colors and even more aroma I cant wait to see if your impressed.

Sub

I

in the air

Looking good!!! querkle is a good one. very tasty with some purple ones it a pack of ten. I have grown out many querkles. cherry grape, fruit punch and fruit loops is what most of them taste like. I have grown out 70 of the seeds when the were fist made over 2 years ago.

ITA

K

Kalcu

That is a real beautiful pheno, makes me want to find one that isn't to indica. Can't wait to see how these finish up!

H

Hemphrey Bogart

Just a couple shots from day 57. Starting to purple up a little bit, I think I should pull it soon. Tester nug I pulled off has cloudy/clear trich heads under magnification and most of the pistils on this pheno have already turned.

Can't smell it since I'm battling the remnants of a head cold, but I'm sure it smells excellent.

IMG 1126

IMG 1131

H

Hemphrey Bogart

Just a couple more shots, pulled this one down today (60 days flowering or so). Sub was right, the color started to come on in the last week and a half. Can't wait to try some.

IMG 1148

IMG 1155

IMG 1158

The others don't look quite as "done," maybe a week more on them...

P

Papa_kush

damn man thats some fire querkle. ive been thinking about trying this strain.

P

poedizzle

I am VERY intrested in these seeds.. I am new to this site but am a regular on ICMAG.. Is the THC bay ledigt? and aslo do they accept money orders or just cash?? thanks ~POE~

P

paulwarr41

I am VERY intrested in these seeds.. I am new to this site but am a regular on ICMAG.. Is the THC bay ledigt? and aslo do they accept money orders or just cash?? thanks ~POE~

Just look on the frequently asked questions on thc bay wiil tell you how to go about ordering and paying for your purchase.Also the thc bay is TOTALLY legit and im sure others on the site will back me up on this

I

in the air

yeah it does turn purple in the last days the more you let it go the more purple it will get too. i pull mine between 65-70 days unless i dont have any weed then it comes down lol. it gets more potent too the more you let it go. looks dank though my man!!!!

ITA

Top Bottom