#questforfire - Some Pot Plants In Coco With A Few Lights - Aka My Prop 215 Ghetto Basement Grow

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Nice skills man both with the grows and photos. Keep it up you are doing great - that JSD is something else, bet you are real happy.

thx - really appreciate that and yes I am super stoked

Is that jsd from seed or clone? Looks awsome what's the lineage on that?

-lurkin

Curious as well. What is JSD?

jsd is a strain my homie ken (kendog smoke seeds) made - it is (blue zombie x super silver grape) x gorilla grape f3 - this was a clone he gifted me of his favorite pheno - gonna keep this lady around for a bit - she yields really well and is super easy to grow other then the fact she is very hungry

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

jsd is a strain my homie ken (kendog smoke seeds) made - it is (blue zombie x super silver grape) x gorilla grape f3 - this was a clone he gifted me of his favorite pheno - gonna keep this lady around for a bit - she yields really well and is super easy to grow other then the fact she is very hungry

Looks banging bud, where can I get a cut =\ =P

-lurkin

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
cuts havent been released yet - we kind of live a bit off the beaten path so to speak - most of the seeds he has released has been freebies and testers to this point

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hope everybody had a kickass and safe 4th20 - no fireworks here but that dont mean nature didnt provide reasons to look at the night sky

snapped this off my back porch friday night

Sunset3

right before I went in and snapped this as the lights were coming on - so awesome to have sunset in my yard and sunrise in my grow at the same time (thanks to gavita master controller)
Gg28

not sure if its the lights or the new nutrients (but Ill take it) - these gg4 have way more frost early on then they did last run

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

so here we are day 20 - quite full now - my favorite wifi pheno (so far) is that runt - damn thing blew up on flip and already has more bud formation then anything on the table

you might be thinking the room has a purple (cold) hue for hps bulbs - that is due to the method 7 camera filter Im holding in front of my cellphone illustrated in the second shot

View attachment 518600 View attachment 518601

Man I had no idea how much the camera filters cost lol

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

GG4 yeah!!!

was supposed to get a cut,but that never happened?

Looks frosty as ever,good job!
Lg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
made some rosin with my titanic cut (wifi x tres dawg)

got to smoke with an e-nail and that shit takes it to a new level - temp control = terp control - tasted terps in my weed like I never tasted - the titanic tasted like an orange and a pine tree tag teamed some old school hash - and the high is so much better than bho

also smoked some live resin you see in the pic with the e-nail - that was pretty good - but i thought the rosin was better - may be bias on my part since i used my own weed for the rosin

pressed 5 bong hit sized buds and got a dime size (not as thick) puck - made 4 good dabs for me anyway lol - couldnt have been much more than a gram of bud

rosin3-jpg.526780
rosin2-jpg.526783
rosin-jpg.526781
zob-jpg.526782

Latest posts

Top Bottom