Question about a seedling in flower.

• Thread starter Ilike2grownow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ilike2grownow

In my tent I have 4 plants. I had a plant die so I had to plant a new seed. Problem is the other plants are big enough to put in flower. If I wait any longer they will outgrow my tent. Can I put a seedling into flower? It only has about 4 leaves and is still tiny. If I switch to flowering now will it come out screwed up? Or will I get a small harvest out of it?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

In my tent I have 4 plants. I had a plant die so I had to plant a new seed. Problem is the other plants are big enough to put in flower. If I wait any longer they will outgrow my tent. Can I put a seedling into flower? It only has about 4 leaves and is still tiny. If I switch to flowering now will it come out screwed up? Or will I get a small harvest out of it?
why not start a budget 3x3 mother room where you can keep and clone her

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I had that problem this grow. One plant was younger and slower growing than the other two. I only have one tent and I didn't have a place to grow the little one, so I didn't have much choice. I just flipped in favor of the older and bigger two plants. The little one is flowering now, even though it's much smaller than the other two. It sounds like yours is much younger, though. I think the only thing you could do is find a place for the small plant to grow.

Last edited:
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
a real seedling honestly needs almost no light in the first couple weeks or if you just wanna keep her in veg somewhere else. invest in a larger CFL light for it until you can figure out a more permanaent situation like a second area or another tent next to it for a different stage.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

these types of tech are much more efficient ✌️
a real seedling honestly needs almost no light in the first couple weeks or if you just wanna keep her in veg somewhere else. invest in a larger CFL light for it until you can figure out a more permanaent situation like a second area or another tent next to it for a different stage.

I

Ilike2grownow

Oh. I have the light that came with my tent in a closet I can put it in. The problem I have with that light is it makes seedlings stretch like crazy. It’s hard to find a happy medium with that light. It’s either stretch or burn with that light. The one in the tent is much better. It’s the sf3000, the one with bars. I’ll just put the seedling in there and then just stick it back in the tent. Another issue is I’m leaving here for a 3 month job in Texas in a week. I’ll have to figure something out as I only have 1 auto water machine.

I

Ilike2grownow

I try to stay away from blurple lights. They are old tech, the new full spectrum lights from spider farmer or mars are much better. My sf3000 does uva and uvb. I’ve read uvb is good for more tricombs. My last grow I grew sundae batter from green point. And wow, while it was a medium yield it was covered in trics. It got me so stick just by touching it. There’s so much on it while they are curing in jars the buds stick to each other and I got to dump it out and pull them apart every time I burp it. By far the stickiest plant I’ve ever grown.

Latest posts

Top Bottom