Question about best usage of light?

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I've got this old blurple led that's about 5 years old 150 actual watts and a LeFreshinsoft 100 actual watts that puts out double the ppfd with a much better spread. The spectrum on the blurple is not too high in red either. I ordered another LeFreshinsoft and was going to replace the blurple with it, then use the blurple in the veg area. Instead of the little led light strips I'm using now. They said 65w but that's not actual watts. There's 5 of them. Would it be more beneficial to use the blurple to veg other plants or to leave it in the flowering tent with the other 2 LeFreshinsoft?

Question about best usage of light
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So how many grow spaces are you working with, this one and a flower tent?

If you only have the 2 and you move a vegged plant to flower then pop new seeds for your veg tent, generally speaking the veg will be done before the flower. It's roughly 2 months of flower 1 month of veg. That said, slowing down the veg with less light but getting as many photons as your grow conditions will allow in flower would be my advice. They are both important phases in the plant's life, but starting out flower is where you need to focus on getting it perfect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom