Question About Changing Nute In Mid Flower (outdoor Plants)

• Thread starter Buzzer777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

the plants don't care what brand you use. Yes you can switch, shouldn't be any issues. Nice work and training on those gurls BTW … :D
Thanks..I began the Megacrop at 25% yesterday (so far no problem)..The pots are so small and the roots so packed in..I have to water and feed constantly, so they will be at full strength very soon.
They were not supposed to be outdoor plants..thus the small pots..(3 gallon cloth inside those larger plastic pots.

I usually don't top more than once, but ever though it's Nevada..out of plain sight was the goal..

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
got to hit the road fellas you all have an awesome day...….. Peace

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Thank you..I had a clone, but need room and had to cull her..still have more seeds, but TBH..I am not happy with the final product potency wise. Pretty to grow and smells are great.
Flower Fuel was actually on my list as well.:smoking:

Flower fuel gets here tomorrow I just tracked it !
I'll post results in a thread soon I'll tag you in if you'd like

Bronco

Bronco

I used Megacrop also......Really happy with it. But I am out so will finish with Fox Farms as that is what I have left.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I used Megacrop also......Really happy with it. But I am out so will finish with Fox Farms as that is what I have left.
Great..I have switched over my 3 outdoor plants with no problems..about 4-5 weeks in too..Good luck with yours.. Still have a full liter tom finish off the indoor plants..then I am afraid Canna Terra is finished for me.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Well, I guess they didn't mind the change to Megacrop in late flower..:p
9 5 18
9 5 18

3 balls

3 balls

Run a 50 plant population and ur sure to get a sweet pineapple pheno
Did my Px experiment with that plant and reversed that pheno with great results

And Have you ever heard of the Generic version of shooting powder called flower fuel ? Shit supposedly works better than shooting powder and mines due on Friday so I'll post results , if what they claim is true than I should be seeing spaces getting filled in where they stretched a lil too much , got about 6 branches id like to see fill in cause they stretched too much

I'll post results cause I'm gonna use it on my GG4
Hi Mainemedz, your flower fuel journal is no longer repliable for some reason. I'm very interested to know how you liked it and how you would rank Shooting Powder vs. Moab vs. Flower Fuel. I run HG line w shooting powder and not only is it very expensive, it's tricky to use. Too little- fluffy bud, just a tad too much- fox taily explosion mutants.

Thank You

Top Bottom