Question about drying humidity in room

• Thread starter CaptainCLE420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptainCLE420

CaptainCLE420

Hey im going to start off by showing love because all I've used is YouTube videos and the help of this forum website and the people on it and for my first time ever growing i had some success. Didn't start off great or go perfect but I got some real nice buds hanging right now. Critical Kush , Speedy Chile , and Amnesia Haze.

So I'll get to the point. I'm hanging these in my closet. Have a fan pointed in there, not directly but bouncing off the wall to help evenly dry. Only problem is my dehumidifier is supposed to come today. My humidity was lower a week ago down to like 60-65 now it's risen to like 75 -77. It's supposed to come today so my question is what humidity is preferred for u guys and will they be alright for a night? I know nothing I can do about it now that they are going to have to make it a night but just want your info. I know it's not a death sentence, just looking for input.

Plants were flushed for a week and I let them sit with now water too for 3 or 4 days . Heard it's a good thing to help the bud get frostyyyyy. So some the leaves look nutrient deprived in some the pics but if they do they were meant to at that point.

Question about drying humidity in room
Question about drying humidity in room 2
Question about drying humidity in room 3
Question about drying humidity in room 4
Question about drying humidity in room 5
Question about drying humidity in room 6
Question about drying humidity in room 7
Question about drying humidity in room 8
Question about drying humidity in room 9
Question about drying humidity in room 10
Question about drying humidity in room 11
Question about drying humidity in room 12
Question about drying humidity in room 13
Question about drying humidity in room 14
Question about drying humidity in room 15
Question about drying humidity in room 16
Question about drying humidity in room 17
Question about drying humidity in room 18
Question about drying humidity in room 19
Question about drying humidity in room 20
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey im going to start off by showing love because all I've used is YouTube videos and the help of this forum website and the people on it and for my first time ever growing i had some success. Didn't start off great or go perfect but I got some real nice buds hanging right now. Critical Kush , Speedy Chile , and Amnesia Haze.

So I'll get to the point. I'm hanging these in my closet. Have a fan pointed in there, not directly but bouncing off the wall to help evenly dry. Only problem is my dehumidifier is supposed to come today. My humidity was lower a week ago down to like 60-65 now it's risen to like 75 -77. It's supposed to come today so my question is what humidity is preferred for u guys and will they be alright for a night? I know nothing I can do about it now that they are going to have to make it a night but just want your info. I know it's not a death sentence, just looking for input.

Plants were flushed for a week and I let them sit with now water too for 3 or 4 days . Heard it's a good thing to help the bud get frostyyyyy. So some the leaves look nutrient deprived in some the pics but if they do they were meant to at that point.
Welcome, 62% is optimal I try to keep my space between 60% & 65% at 68f which is a bit too warm but its what I've got to work with. I think a bit lower temp would help me extend trying time, my stuff dries in 6-7 days, I've read here it should take 10 - 12 days before jarring for a better product.

CaptainCLE420

CaptainCLE420

I've read 7 to 10 days. That's another problem I'm having is it's like 70 degrees in my house right now. Nothing I can really do about that either. Hopefully having them in there for a day at 75% humidity

Top Bottom