Question about environment in grow tent

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Question about temp and humidity controller in grow tent. Ok I got humity set at 60. temp one set at 77 . Most of the time temp is good but at times goes low and heater turns on to bring bk up to 77.now the humity one wont stay at 60 % wont even teach 50%. What is going on am I doing some thing wrong hear. Both keep going up and down

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you have the humidifier inside the tent you may be sucking the humidity right out with the exhaust fan. Better to humidify the room the tent is in for stability.

Also higher heat lowers relative humidity.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Right and would a bk draft damper help cuz when I turn off fan I feel lit of air comimg in threw ehust fan. I'm trying to have fan controlled to but idk what to get for that lol what u think how u got urs if u dnt mind me asking

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i humidify and dehumidify my whole house and basement with whole house size humidifier and 2 70 pint dehumidifiers in my open basement. And keep the house 67-70 degrees and use that as intake air. It stays totally stable even with outside conditions constantly changing in michigan.

Better to condition the intake air. And it is a lot of trial and error.

there is a great thread on icmag called ventilation 101 that helped me in the beginning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom