Question about lighting height w/cob led

• Thread starter ajkrach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ajkrach

So I have 2 2500w (425-435 actual watts from wall) and they don't dim. I just got 6 seeds sprouted and am waiting for my tent to get here in the mail. I know, I started a little early, but they were just random seeds I had. My question is what you think my height should be. Any suggestions and advice would be great. As well as something temporary that I can do to keep a light schedule starting the next couple days or so. Thanks

Question about lighting height wcob led
Question about lighting height wcob led 2
growsince79

growsince79

So I have 2 2500w (425-435 actual watts from wall) and they don't dim. I just got 6 seeds sprouted and am waiting for my tent to get here in the mail. I know, I started a little early, but they were just random seeds I had. My question is what you think my height should be. Any suggestions and advice would be great. As well as something temporary that I can do to keep a light schedule starting the next couple days or so. Thanks
Never used those; if I did I'd try 3 under the red blue and 3 under white and see what works better. Maybe start about 2' and adjust as needed.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

You can always download a ppfd app for your phone or get a meter. Would take a lot of the guess work out of it. If not I would start at like 20 inches and see how they do. If they get stretchy then lower it, if they burn raise it up.

A

ajkrach

Right on. Thanks. I'll try that out. New to the indoor growing and hands on stuff. I've done a few plants outside over the years, but never the indoor growing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom