Question about marijuana strain ratio

• Thread starter Money420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Money420

I don't know who else to ask this question. I smoke marijuana for my bipolar mood swings. And my question is. I smoke Green Crack and it helps. AK-47 and Green crack has the same ratio 65 stavia and 35 indica. Will the high be the same since they both have the same ratio 🤔??

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The indica-sativa scale is a poor one, at best. If someone is depressed, AK-47 is certainly a good candidate for un-depressing them, but it does not have the high energy of Green Crack. Interestingly, the assorted Chem strains are indicas with high energy, blowing a lot of the differences between indica and sativa away. I think I'd say that scent is a better indicator of effects than indica/sativa ratio.

If you want to explore high energy strains, consider Cinderella XX from Brothers Grimm and many of the strains made by Irie Genetics. I happen to LOVE high energy strains, so I make note when I find a breeder who produces them. TGA used to have some high energy strains, but I can't vouch for them today. Jack The Ripper was really good.

M

Money420

The indica-sativa scale is a poor one, at best. If someone is depressed, AK-47 is certainly a good candidate for un-depressing them, but it does not have the high energy of Green Crack. Interestingly, the assorted Chem strains are indicas with high energy, blowing a lot of the differences between indica and sativa away. I think I'd say that scent is a better indicator of effects than indica/sativa ratio.

If you want to explore high energy strains, consider Cinderella XX from Brothers Grimm and many of the strains made by Irie Genetics. I happen to LOVE high energy strains, so I make note when I find a breederA used to have some high energy strains, but I can't vouch for them today. Jack The Ripper was really good.
Are there indica that won't give you couch lock. Or make you very very lazy

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Maybe 🍄 micro dose for bipolar issues?
The state of Oregun has legalized the medicinal use.
But only prescribed by a certified
Psychologist and consumed under there supervision.
I am in no way telling anyone to do this.
I’m posting because it is an option that could be there for anyone that has bipolar issues in there life.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Are there indica that won't give you couch lock. Or make you very very lazy
Dark Hollow by Irie Genetics is exactly that for me. And as I said, the assorted Chems and their crosses can be indicas with energy.

Everyone's central nervous system is different and different strains will have different effects on people. I love energetic strains that could make some people paranoid and uncomfortable.

Bahrain79

Bahrain79

Raspberry Parfait from Humboldt Seed Company is a sativa dominate strain that's energetic and relives body aches. Described as a "breakfast strain" by HSC, it smells great and easy to grow. One of my favorites

Latest posts

Top Bottom