QUESTION about screening your canopy/tent?

• Thread starter AliasAO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AliasAO

Ive seen MANY, MANY, MANY pictures and Ive also heard alot of positive feedback about applying canopy/nets to help improve yield..

But... I have no Idea:

[1] What Materials I need or where to get those materials?

[2] How to construct the canopy?

[3] Id also like to know How the canopy functions and if there are any easy problems to look out for?

Id appreciate any feedback from TheFarm. Thanx in advance. :banana::bow

Riz

Riz

hi AliasAO

first thing will need more info on grow room
size,just because you might need more than one !
how many plants

420Gator

420Gator

Check out lbhs thread. It's a sticky called "scrog tutorial"

A

AliasAO

grow room is 5"x5"x7"-[tent]

10 plants, currently in VEG with about a week left before FLOWERING starts.

thanx for the replys guys. & ill check out that sticky as well.

420Gator

420Gator

U can start a few days in. Check out my thread if u want, the proofs in the pics

purpleberry

purpleberry

I use a seperate screeen for each plant, Lowes has them in the garden section they are for tomattos, they are a 16" circle with 24" legs, They work so perfect for 9 plants per 4x4-5x5. I cant take pics til later.

A

AliasAO

if you have a week before flower forget it this time:cool0044:

U can start a few days in. Check out my thread if u want, the proofs in the pics

no no no! Dont forget it this time!! He didn't say Scrog! he said screen his canopy. So nows a perfect time to plan that out. PVC and trellis screen works very very well.
ITs KISS and cheap. Id put the trellis about a 12-14" above your tops at the flip, when they hit the screen you can place them so there spread out slightly and improve lighting the inner canopy. At the end of the day the screen will hold your colas from falling over from the weight.

if he was talking Scrog, well that starts during veg.

I use a seperate screeen for each plant, Lowes has them in the garden section they are for tomattos, they are a 16" circle with 24" legs, They work so perfect for 9 plants per 4x4-5x5. I cant take pics til later.

I run tomato cages as well, but they go on before the flip, i train with them as well!

Thanx for ALL the feedback much appreciated..

The tomatoe cages sound like a pretty good idea but my question is... are they height adjustable ?

Last question is what is the difference in usage and operation of a SCROG SETUP vs SCREENING OR TOMATOE CAGING?

THANX AGAIN FELLOW FARMERS:harvest:

Latest posts

Top Bottom