Question about spider farmer lights

• Thread starter Ilike2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

I’m running into a issue. I have the sf1000 and I really love it. But it doesn’t cover my whole 2x2 tent and I need a light that does so I can grow more plants and get more penetration. I’ve been looking at the sf4000 and sf3000. Which light would fit in my tent? I don’t want to go to big and it doesn’t fit. I’d go with the sf5000 if I could, I really like spider farmer lights. They have the best design, looks and best prices.

Krispy420

Krispy420

high,
the s.f 1000 was quite literally designed and marketed for a 2x2. Yet you are saying it's not enough, while simultaneously praising them for having the best design? Something doesn't add up lol either you are doing something wrong or their design is not as good as you say it is 🧐.

all jokes aside, spiderfarmer is good but I wouldn't get too hung up on any one particular brand. I think if you look around a little harder you might find that there are plenty of other lights that are more capable than the sf1000 in a 2x2 for a cheaper price. It's only 100w which leaves you at 25 w per square foot. That's a little underwhelming you want more like 35+. The s.f 4000 is way overkill in a 2x2 and likely wouldn't fit anyway. (I don't see the dimensions on their website maybe I'm missing it?) The se3000 is a little more realistic but still overkill, website says 61cm which is just over 2 foot so it would be a tight fit if you could even get it in there at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom