..........Question about strains?.............

• Thread starter ask420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ask420

Now that you're back reef, perhaps you can give some information on your grapefruit and purps.

are they outcrosses or bX's? any information in addition to my quest. about these strains is appreciated also.

~420

A

ask420

didnt want to bombard you w/ too many questions at once but there was a bazooka joe release not to long ago at the farm but very little information is known (or at least was given) about you bazooka. what went into the cross and what can be expected.

thanks.

~420

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
goodluck guy i asked about his williams wonder if it was a bx or crossed with something else like a million times and yet no answer

convex

convex

goodluck guy i asked about his williams wonder if it was a bx or crossed with something else like a million times and yet no answer

I can't speak for reef but perhaps you havent recieved a response because the info you seek is available with a simple web search;

From earlier catalogues ...

Williams Wonder

An indica dominant strain. An old school line from the old seed bank, it produces dense orange buds with a nice medical buzz in the body. It takes about 8-9 weeks and it yields well .

Rm-93 Reeferman's Grapefruit

An F1 cross to the original grapefruit mother the SOL built their reputation upon.this outstanding hybrid will amaze you, be prepared to tie up many heavy colas of indica dominant pungent grapefruit nuggets. Extreme Frost production! High yields, well suited to any type of garden from closets to coliseums. This grapefruit is also stronger than the original, watch out!

Inside finish time: 8 weeks/ Outside finish time: Late oct. / Variation: 4/ Odor Level: 3.5/ Mold resistance: 3/ Yield 6/ Ease of growth:5/Feed Level: 5.5/Stretch: 2-2.5x Sativa/Indica 20/80

A

ask420

I can't speak for reef but perhaps you havent recieved a response because the info you seek is available with a simple web search;

From earlier catalogues ...

Williams Wonder

An indica dominant strain. An old school line from the old seed bank, it produces dense orange buds with a nice medical buzz in the body. It takes about 8-9 weeks and it yields well .

Rm-93 Reeferman's Grapefruit

An F1 cross to the original grapefruit mother the SOL built their reputation upon.this outstanding hybrid will amaze you, be prepared to tie up many heavy colas of indica dominant pungent grapefruit nuggets. Extreme Frost production! High yields, well suited to any type of garden from closets to coliseums. This grapefruit is also stronger than the original, watch out!

Inside finish time: 8 weeks/ Outside finish time: Late oct. / Variation: 4/ Odor Level: 3.5/ Mold resistance: 3/ Yield 6/ Ease of growth:5/Feed Level: 5.5/Stretch: 2-2.5x Sativa/Indica 20/80

Yeah I saw that information on another website about the grapefruit also and thats what raised my question. It says an F1 cross to grapefruit so would that be F1's using GF crossed back to GF making a BX or did he use some other F1's that were crossed to GF, now being called GF? Excuse my ignorance just looking for clarification.

I guess the real question is what are the F1's that are used with the GF

I also hear people saying that they got the old grapefruit or the old this or that so I'm just trying to verify the lineage thats currently being offered thats all.

Thanks for the information though.

P.S. You forgot about the Purps (which I see has recently been answered) which is an IBL and Bazooka Joe, which is still a mystery or at least I have yet to hear any info on it. (This question has been asked before but still no answers.)

Now maybe that I've shown I have searched (and believe me I have) I might get some answers if your theory is correct. My questions stem from either not understanding the description provided are because there was no info that i could find.

~420 Out!
:spacecraft:

B

brookky

The bazooka Joe is the cup winning Indiana bubble gum cutting crossed with a afghan male. I grew the bazooka joe and would grow it again if it is released again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom