Question about using Sterile water

• Thread starter Ecto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks for everyone’s input, so not sure I can afford the RO set ups at the moment, would the sterile water I have in bottles be a better option? If I add whatever it needs?
You sure about that?

E

Ecto

If I use the 0ppm sterile water and add cal mag + potassium silicate would that give me a good water source?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

If I use the 0ppm sterile water and add cal mag + potassium silicate would that give me a good water source?
For our purposes sterile water and RO water are virtually the same thing. So yes you can use it. If you have some hookup where it is free by all means go for it. If you are paying for it you will regret not just buying an RO system

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

All I do is autos, first off never Transplant put in pot u intend to do your whole grow in, use clay pebbles for good drainage, large autos go in 3gal nursery pots and smallish ones go in 2gal pots, as for your water give some to the plants/ seedling ext and check the pH runoff, I shoot for 6.2 this will tell you if you can use, I use botanacare pro grow in veg mode and atami bloombastic for flowering but you must go light or u will fry them 1ml per USgal watered down before feeding, use FFOF for ur medium. There not photoperiod plants nor are they run the same.

20201126 081247
20210801 093921
E

Ecto

Hey, little update if anyone was interested
How is a water that is 6.2ph and 154ppm for my plants? Would that be ok for seedlings and then veg stage add more ppm?

Top Bottom