• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@cemchris, thanks for the tips. I roughly used your NPK from the other thread as a target range. I'll let you know how it does for me.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nice, I mixed up a res of this just now with an additional 30ppm or so of potassium silicate and it came in right at 1.6Ec and 6.2ph.
Puuuurfect.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
My flower nutes are 3-1-2 at the beginning and move to 3-1-5 mid to late flower. No boosters.

Your boosted Nitrogen veg formula will do great without cal-mag. Your boosted K flower formula will have awesome flowers. I used to mix up a 3-1-2 and boost it with potassium silicate in veg and potassium sulfate in flower.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This ratio is definitely working well so far. Just passing the week 5 mark and still looking great. This is actually one of the smaller tops in the room. It's just right at the doorway so it gets all the attention.

And to be totally honest this Bubba Kush is not a big producer.. My cookies cut yields almost double what this does. But the quality is incredible.

20190310 154541

Herbals

Herbals

Are you guys tweaking that recipe slightly for different strains. My last grow was granddaddy purple(indica) and euphoria cbd which is indica dom hybrid. I run Biobizz line and supplement dry Roots Organics guanos. Veg bat guano 9-3-1 and flower seabird guano 0-12-0. Nute regimen is pretty much same for all plant las only tweaked if I see they need something else. Mid flower my granddaddy purples took a nosedive quality was still there but my yield took a major hit. Euphoria was perfect all the way to the end. My grow before that Shishkaberry took the nosedive midflower but my bluefire did totally fine all the way to the end. My guess is hybrid and sativas are ok with the increased levels of phos but Indicas like the low amounts. I’m only have 5 grows under my belt so I’m no expert just thought I’d chime in with my experiences.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
@Herbals No real tweaking the ratios per plant but do mess with the overall PPM's. I go from 780ish up to 1100ish plant dependent. Just dilute down with water to where I want it.

Top Bottom