Question, I have a close to harvest Durban Poison i need advice when to cut and if you recommend to reveg her. Will other plants be ok?

• Thread starter happynessistheway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
happynessistheway

happynessistheway

So my issue is My durban took longer than i was allready thinking off :D
my plan was to get the new seeds starting at 12h and then veg them together after harvest of bud only .
But the Jack the Rippers are like 3-4Weeks into flower and growing crazy
Dosidos 33, LSD and Dancehall not so much.
The question is if i put all plants back in veg will they become hermies?
will the JTR overgrow my head?
should i just cut the durban or leave it reveg?
it would be good for the new seedlings 4x Ed Rosenthal Super Bud 1x Black Domina 1x dancehall
i try to cut down on cost, is 14,5h of light sufficient for revegging a plant? or is 16minimum?

Question i have a close to harvest durban poison  i need advice when to cut and if you recomme
Question i have a close to harvest durban poison  i need advice when to cut and if you recomme 2
Question i have a close to harvest durban poison  i need advice when to cut and if you recomme 3
Question i have a close to harvest durban poison  i need advice when to cut and if you recomme 4
happynessistheway

happynessistheway

Photos are a bit Potato so photo 1week ago.
what do you think harvestable or wait 1/ 2 weeks? at peak point :D
Thanks for this great community happy new year :)

DSC0520
 DSC0500
happynessistheway

happynessistheway

I'd just wait. You're already planning on revegging, so you're already prepared to eat 3+ weeks recovery time. Just run with it man
so would you just wait 1 more week? in flower or how long you think?
and is it worth it? or rather flower all the time possible :D
i think thats more of a style question :P
i am to newb to know which will perform bedder let if flower throug totally or keeping the durbans great root and branch system, but if i would fuck up the others its not worth it :P
the seeds were too expensive xD

Reactions: PK1
tobh

tobh

Supporter
so would you just wait 1 more week? in flower or how long you think?
and is it worth it? or rather flower all the time possible :D
I think, since the durban is so close, run out two more weeks, at least. durban is a long running bitch, if it's legit genetics. I'd let her finish to usable state.

For the remaining plants, cut em back a bit so you have room for the reveg. IME revegged plants have this brutal vigor that is hard to contend with initially. However, it's beneficial for cloning, so I've used revegging to create moms before and it's proven a worthwhile time expense.

happynessistheway

happynessistheway

I think, since the durban is so close, run out two more weeks, at least. durban is a long running bitch, if it's legit genetics. I'd let her finish to usable state.

For the remaining plants, cut em back a bit so you have room for the reveg. IME revegged plants have this brutal vigor that is hard to contend with initially. However, it's beneficial for cloning, so I've used revegging to create moms before and it's proven a worthwhile time expense.

a great thanks to you boh samuel L :D
its mostly sensi seeds, then i have some dancehall from reggea seeds and JTR from TGA subcool i hate copycat companies when someone has the original genetics mostly noone else has it or only in best case F2. so i want the closest to F1 i can, maybe evn ACE is closer to true durban but hell who knows that for shure today right?
The sadest shit is i drowned 2 jack Herers and 3 Ed Rosenthal with paper towel method.
my germination was way bedder, i think it was to much damp water should have sprayed way less i guess.
what do you think on germination?
just right in the light mix from biobizz 1cm+1,5cm down deep and let it go? or paper towel? or let it soak 12h in water?
yeah i cut down 3x buds yesterday and just tried to vape it for lolz (i am empty xD)
this stuff is just dried by the way i am not watering it much and it actually vapes ok but tastes lots of clorophyl i know that i will never again harvest in daycycle, this stuff is potent to my ass and my tolerance is quiet high and this shit isnt dry even.
i think i want to try some day some other african strains too :D

sorry thoughts drifting off :D
yes cut down the jack the rippers maybe like take a clone from the top and it braches out more when i reveg all of them? because of the extreme stretch just from 12h light i am afraid of the stretch in reveg even more of them then the durban xD weird right "pure sativa" less hight than "sativa hybrid"
is binding down reveged plants an good optioon or more for really advanced growers?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
what do you think on germination?
just right in the light mix from biobizz 1cm+1,5cm down deep and let it go? or paper towel? or let it soak 12h in water?
is binding down reveged plants an good optioon or more for really advanced growers?
Germination is something each grower has a favorite method for. Personally, I soak overnight in tap water, and straight into whatever starting media I'm using. My last couple seed cycles I used rockwool. Previously, coco.

Some people have better success with the paper towel method. I've never personally had good luck with that method though. Either drowned the seeds or kill the seedlings when putting em in media.

I think LST is a technique every beginner grower should learn. It's forgiving, and easy to learn how to do. Just be mindful -- I've had several plants split right down the middle by being overly aggressive haha.

happynessistheway

happynessistheway

Germination is something each grower has a favorite method for. Personally, I soak overnight in tap water, and straight into whatever starting media I'm using. My last couple seed cycles I used rockwool. Previously, coco.

Some people have better success with the paper towel method. I've never personally had good luck with that method though. Either drowned the seeds or kill the seedlings when putting em in media.

I think LST is a technique every beginner grower should learn. It's forgiving, and easy to learn how to do. Just be mindful -- I've had several plants split right down the middle by being overly aggressive haha.
my verry first time i used some paper towel and sprayed enough.
2nd time i used humic acid for 4has soak then put it into dirt.
last time used paper towel method with added humics but i used way to much water so they drowned.
after they didnt sprout in the containers i added seeds directly into soil for now 1of 2 Ed Rosental SB worked.
My white widow criple is a male :D
and my feminized LSD from barney seems to have more male shit than female parts.
Seriously i have semething good going on with sativas but indikas seem to hate me :P
but i need em for my insomnia XP
i did a little low stress pressure on the branches on my first run on white haze amnesia and durban.
i would try screen of green but my plants are way to disproportional in hight :D
maybe i try it next time with hemp wick

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom