Question on AGLEX LED grow light system.?

• Thread starter HumbleTie1321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HumbleTie1321

HumbleTie1321

Looking to upgrade my crap lights to one that will cover the tent. I currently have 3 photos in 3 gallon pots in 24"x48"x60 tent. I'm upgrading to a 48x48x80.. I'm currently running 300 watts of venesun lighting. The red, blue and white versions. So, I'm looking for a decent light system that would cover my new tent. I'd prefer to have just one but I can get 3 smaller ones if that would be better. I'm looking at the AGLEX K2000. Says it will cover 3'x4' in the tent. It's light spectrum chart looks far better than most of the lighting I see out there. Would it be sufficient for the 3 plants or should I go with smaller ones to cover each plant? Also, will this light safely cover all stages of growth and cloning? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Here's the link to the light I'm looking at:
AGLEX K2000

Thanks guys! You're plant ans lifesavers!

Hnh

Hnh

Looking to upgrade my crap lights to one that will cover the tent. I currently have 3 photos in 3 gallon pots in 24"x48"x60 tent. I'm upgrading to a 48x48x80.. I'm currently running 300 watts of venesun lighting. The red, blue and white versions. So, I'm looking for a decent light system that would cover my new tent. I'd prefer to have just one but I can get 3 smaller ones if that would be better. I'm looking at the AGLEX K2000. Says it will cover 3'x4' in the tent. It's light spectrum chart looks far better than most of the lighting I see out there. Would it be sufficient for the 3 plants or should I go with smaller ones to cover each plant? Also, will this light safely cover all stages of growth and cloning? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Here's the link to the light I'm looking at:
AGLEX K2000

Thanks guys! You're plant ans lifesavers!
Hi, I’ve recently been looking at cocoforcannabis.com they have a great LED section on specs etc & they have discount codes 👍

Top Bottom