Question on fox farm and extra stuff

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

Was hoping maybe to get some info from someone who had used fox farm trio for hydro and the percentages used with feeding and etc and if they used any extra stuff outside of ff that worked real good with their products.
At the moment I’m using the ff trio with botin care cal-mag plus and hydro guard and just curious if maybe someone has used the same and could suggest a proper dosage for feeding and etc, just looking for some good general knowledge or suggestions.

Chinook3

Chinook3

Good luck with the ff. I stopped using it. Everyone says their rates are too strong. What their bottles say and what their charts say are two different rates. I think there are better products for the money. If you have a grow store in your area check it out. There are lots of substitutes.
Find one with cooler names and colorful pics and you'll be good.

Chinook3

Badchoice

Badchoice

Good luck with the ff. I stopped using it. Everyone says their rates are too strong. What their bottles say and what their charts say are two different rates. I think there are better products for the money. If you have a grow store in your area check it out. There are lots of substitutes.
Find one with cooler names and colorful pics and you'll be good.

Chinook3

well what would you suggest? I do agree the ff dosage from bottle to chart is crazy high. Sadly I don’t have a shop like that in my local area I can drive an hour and go to one but I honestly don’t like going into the city specially now and days. ive seen a lot of picture of people using general hydro

Chinook3

Chinook3

How about ordering off the internet or looking at your local garden shops. We have several places here that I can find grow supplies and I live in a rural area.

Badchoice

Badchoice

How about ordering off the internet or looking at your local garden shops. We have several places here that I can find grow supplies and I live in a rural area.
I’ve heard good things about general hydro, have any experience with that brand or botin care?

Top Bottom