Question on large scale curing

• Thread starter EugeneTheGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
There's no real replacement for time and technique, as well as the science and art of curing. Fancy containers with relief valves and all might make the job a little easier, but as long as the container you're curing in doesn't leach odors it almost doesn't matter. Time, properly drying, temperature, humidity, and the many weeks long process of proper curing technique. Small scale or large scale, just like with proper trimming, it requires a certain amount of time and attention.......the person doing the curing......it is what it is, its not like it takes hours per day. But it has to be done. It really can't be rushed or automated. It's that skilled human applying the science and art that really can't be replaced.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
There's no real replacement for time and technique, as well as the science and art of curing. Fancy containers with relief valves and all might make the job a little easier, but as long as the container you're curing in doesn't leach odors it almost doesn't matter. Time, properly drying, temperature, humidity, and the many weeks long process of proper curing technique. Small scale or large scale, just like with proper trimming, it requires a certain amount of time and attention.......the person doing the curing......it is what it is, its not like it takes hours per day. But it has to be done. It really can't be rushed or automated. It's that skilled human applying the science and art that really can't be replaced.
B037DA63 33E9 4BA1 AF36 EB49654286DE
5D67EE6D 154A 4E21 B4C5 A51C25AD902B

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I use a burping technique,
Some of these jars in here are over 2 years old.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It you saw how unorganized my shit is 🤦🏼‍♂️ it’s like once a jar comes out it doesn’t go back in until every jar is scattered all
Over the place then I usually break one and tell My self this is enough. Then we start all over again.😕

Top Bottom