Question on Nutrient strength.

• Thread starter Randyb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Randyb

I went in the garden when the lights came on and 2 more are dead overnight. These were the best looking ones closest to the epicenter. I took it well seeing my freakout was so huge the night before. It's slime and root growth that literally packs the 8 gallon bucket. I bet 15
lbs of wet root mass and slime-algie.

R

RMCG

I went in the garden when the lights came on and 2 more are dead overnight. These were the best looking ones closest to the epicenter. I took it well seeing my freakout was so huge the night before. It's slime and root growth that literally packs the 8 gallon bucket. I bet 15
lbs of wet root mass and slime-algie.

Oh Damn Dude, Sorry. I've heard it comes on fast...

U

UCtestn

Cut the roots off. Foliar feed until the roots come back. Some have had luck with it. If you have babies ready, I would start over. If not, I would cut the roots and foliar feed once or twice a day.

I'm assuming you are in veg.

R

Randyb

Are you adding nutes straight to the epi?

I was but I added each nute separately in 4-5 gallons of water slowly. I really think the strain takes to long to finish and the buckets are too small for the explosive root growth I had. The algen extract also contributed to the algae- slime.

If I were to buy this system again i would get the larger 13 gallon system regardless of celling height and only veg for a week before the light get flipped. As far as algen extract, i'd only use that in Promix.

A friend has set up a Rubbermaid barrel and gravity feeds his epicenter, probably a good idea.

R

Randyb

Cut the roots off. Foliar feed until the roots come back. Some have had luck with it. If you have babies ready, I would start over. If not, I would cut the roots and foliar feed once or twice a day.

I'm assuming you are in veg.

I'm a month into flower. A friend is preparing some nice strains for me but i'm going to grow them in promix. My patients can't wait for me to get over this learning curve. I'm going to work on saving something from this mess until the last one either finishes or dies but the dirt grow was always a success.

Top Bottom