Question regarding ozone

• Thread starter SkyHi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkyHi

Ok so im setting up a new room which will be my grow room as well as my smoke room my question is if i smoke cigs and dank in the room will the ozone work for neutrilizzing such intense smells as cigs and weed ?

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Ozone will make a human sick if your not careful. Ozone poisoning is not something I recommend, ran my generator while painting my grow room once and I'll never make that mistake again. Spent more time pukeing my guts out than I did painting.

jj

R

Rolln J

if you have a can filter/exhaust fan combo that will filter your smoke nicely...

homebrew420

homebrew420

Ozone can be a problem if not properly vented. The levels have to monitored and kept kind of low to be safe long term. use with caution. If you are venting out the room with regularity you may not have issues. Rollin J may be right for this one. Economically Ozone generation can be the way to go if you are ragin it with 10+ thousand watts. but for most a carbon filter will do the job nicely. Peace.

K

Kushtard

dudes, I tried to tum the ozone right and I managed to avoid most of the sickness, lol, it is bad, but it turned out lo levels were sneaking back into the grow thru a draft and were corrupting my plants! Low yeilds and splothcy leaves. Not worth it. Buy the way for cigs it takes like a half hour or so after for the smoke to clean. Like I would smoke in the room then close the doors and leave the ozone on and in a half hour to an hour one cigarette would be gone completely.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Beware the ozone and high levels are bad for everything...you can kill the shit out of a room though, between flip sterilization agent...

You can smell ozone outside a house also, if you know what your smellin for, and it's a dead givaway for me as to a grow op.

Tex

Top Bottom