question related to nausea/gag

• Thread starter TheScandinavianNoob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheScandinavianNoob

ok so I know this is a forum for growing, but this subforum seems most fitting to ask, I tried on other sources but didn't get a definitive answer or an answer at all.

I have this problem, that when I smoke after some time I get nausea in the back of my mouth and front of my throat that slowly builds up and it comes to the point where my next hit is so disgusting I almost gag myself into throwing up, I have never thrown up but been very very close,

and I don't cough at all while smoking just that gag reflex or nausea Idk what to call it, and I need to wait for a couple of minutes drink a bit of water then start hitting it again, also I cannot for the life of me take big hits or it just makes it come much quicker and worse, I need to take small hits and even tho I don't cough from big hits I feel shitty in my throat cause of nausea.

2Bad

2Bad

ok so I know this is a forum for growing, but this subforum seems most fitting to ask, I tried on other sources but didn't get a definitive answer or an answer at all.

I have this problem, that when I smoke after some time I get nausea in the back of my mouth and front of my throat that slowly builds up and it comes to the point where my next hit is so disgusting I almost gag myself into throwing up, I have never thrown up but been very very close,

and I don't cough at all while smoking just that gag reflex or nausea Idk what to call it, and I need to wait for a couple of minutes drink a bit of water then start hitting it again, also I cannot for the life of me take big hits or it just makes it come much quicker and worse, I need to take small hits and even tho I don't cough from big hits I feel shitty in my throat cause of nausea.
All weed is not equal.. all humans are not equal..something could be in it.. and what are you smoking out of ...

T

TheScandinavianNoob

All weed is not equal.. all humans are not equal..something could be in it.. and what are you smoking out of ...
just smoking joints, raw papers with raw pre rolled filters, and I am 99.99% sure it's not laced, as I smoke with friends, and they never get that feeling, same with my friend who never smoked weed in his life, when he smoked for the first and last time with me he didn't have that issue, it's just me but IDK why, if you ain't got the answer that's fine but I'm desperate for an answer, nothing meant mean here just rambling lol.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
just smoking joints, raw papers with raw pre rolled filters, and I am 99.99% sure it's not laced, as I smoke with friends, and they never get that feeling, same with my friend who never smoked weed in his life, when he smoked for the first and last time with me he didn't have that issue, it's just me but IDK why, if you ain't got the answer that's fine but I'm desperate for an answer, nothing meant mean here just rambling lol.
It happens to me as well...I'm a heavy pot smoker and I get nauseous a lot...it doesn't last long 1 -2 min at most so I get over it...Food / choc milk / bread / donuts lol....something with a base not acidic fruit.... carrots are real good same as bananas when I first feel it will help settle my stomach.

Top Bottom