Question related to nutrients, please help

• Thread starter groind7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
groind7

groind7

Hello there, I'm going to try my first Hydroponic growing next week with 4 plant and I can really use some suggestions about nutrients.

For drawing a clear picture, I bought Autopot for 4 plant, my mix is going to be 50% coco 50% Perlite, I have growing tent, LED lamp, HPS lamp and all the other necessities. What I'm having problem is nutrient part because I've never used coco-perlite mix, never used Hydroponic in the past and I'm somewhat beginner in general.

The nutrient I'm thinking buying right now is "General Hydroponics FloraNova Tripack", this kit has;
473 ml FloraNova Grow
473 ml FloraNova Bloom
0,5 Lt Ripen

I'm not sure if these will be enough for 4 plant and even if these are good am I going to need anything else on top of these. Any suggestion is welcome, please help this poor fellow out :) Thank you.

General hydroponics floranova tripack growkent min
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello there, I'm going to try my first Hydroponic growing next week with 4 plant and I can really use some suggestions about nutrients.

For drawing a clear picture, I bought Autopot for 4 plant, my mix is going to be 50% coco 50% Perlite, I have growing tent, LED lamp, HPS lamp and all the other necessities. What I'm having problem is nutrient part because I've never used coco-perlite mix, never used Hydroponic in the past and I'm somewhat beginner in general.

The nutrient I'm thinking buying right now is "General Hydroponics FloraNova Tripack", this kit has;
473 ml FloraNova Grow
473 ml FloraNova Bloom
0,5 Lt Ripen

I'm not sure if these will be enough for 4 plant and even if these are good am I going to need anything else on top of these. Any suggestion is welcome, please help this poor fellow out :) Thank you.
Should have no problem with those nutes. They are designed for hydro and almost no organics which you want to avoid putting in hydro unless you really understand it.

My hydro experience is pure hydro. RDWC so I can't say if it will be enough and it also depends on how long you plan to veg them and your setup. So even then you may get a ballpark figure from someone.

With that media do you have a fertigation system or hand watering? Your going to have a lot of watering to do.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
50% coco and 50%perlite is that what’s recommended rates of each ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It depends on the growers preference. If you compare a 50/50 to a 70/30 mix and you keep them both under ideal conditions. You will need to water more often but will have slightly faster growth imo. But later in the grow you better be able to water 4-6 times a day depending on pot size

groind7

groind7

Yes i read on autopots manual
It says u can use
50/50 Coco perlite or 50/50 coco hidyroton or 50/50 or perlite/torf or hydroton/torf
I saw growers mostly prefer 50/50 coco perlite
Thanks for helps

Latest posts

Top Bottom