QUESTION TIME- RED LIGHT during flower

• Thread starter TwitchVee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TwitchVee

TwitchVee

sO I HAD A FLOWERING PHOTO FINISHING NEXT TO SOME SEEDLINGS, AND THE SEEDLINGS STARTED THROWING PISTILS ON ME after only a few weeks under 12/12. I was under the impression I could run them for almost 2 months before they showed sex. My mistake. I put the flowering photo in another tent, but the only light available was a 90w red booster. My question is will the dormgrow g8 90w red booster alone be enough for the plant to finish? All i'm waiting for is the trichomes to turn amber and they haven't yet, i'm on week 11, cotton candy cane kush. I'm just not sure whether they will finish under just the red light after spending most of it's life under an sf7000 and two boosters

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

sO I HAD A FLOWERING PHOTO FINISHING NEXT TO SOME SEEDLINGS, AND THE SEEDLINGS STARTED THROWING PISTILS ON ME after only a few weeks under 12/12. I was under the impression I could run them for almost 2 months before they showed sex. My mistake. I put the flowering photo in another tent, but the only light available was a 90w red booster. My question is will the dormgrow g8 90w red booster alone be enough for the plant to finish? All i'm waiting for is the trichomes to turn amber and they haven't yet, i'm on week 11, cotton candy cane kush. I'm just not sure whether they will finish under just the red light after spending most of it's life under an sf7000 and two boosters
Pix please.

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Pix please.
IMG 20210829 132957

IMG 20210829 133000
IMG 20210831 170122
IMG 20210831 170129
IMG 20210831 170136
TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Flushing does not make a difference. We have lab results that show it.
But if you want to, it won't hurt.
i believe it, i'm just wondering for potency's sake. I think i'll just do the 48 hour dark, but the cuts i took last week are dry(not cured) and once again the stuff just doesn't make me buzz at all. What's that about?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

i believe it, i'm just wondering for potency's sake. I think i'll just do the 48 hour dark, but the cuts i took last week are dry(not cured) and once again the stuff just doesn't make me buzz at all. What's that about?
A lot of people confuse 'sedated' with 'buzzed'. More amber adds a sedative effect. The Buzz part is from the clear trichs, milky at most.

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

A lot of people confuse 'sedated' with 'buzzed'. More amber adds a sedative effect. The Buzz part is from the clear trichs, milky at most.
I wanna be stoned. I feel nothing at all with cloudy trichomes. That's why I wanna know how long it's gonna take for amber to show upon this thing

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

So you want sedation. Amber won't take long. Maybe a week to be 50%
the effect of CBn on THC, more specifically is what i'm after. I suppose it would be considered a narcotic effect, hence my preference of indica dominant. I don't consider the mental calmness THC alone provides to be a buzz. Just medicinal effect.

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

That's the great thing about growing your own. Its just how you want it.
Looks like she was rootbound in a 10 gal pot....crazy stuff...explains a lot. can't even break the thing apart, it's one massive root ball. Took three tries to cut it. Amber showed a lot better after 24 hours dark

IMG 20210901 121210
IMG 20210901 121455
IMG 20210901 121459
IMG 20210901 121534
C

Christos1974

Hello. Do you have any pictures?

Top Bottom