Questionable cuts got me worried

• Thread starter Thejdubbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

Just picked up four cuts (sour og) from a shop near my house. Not the most trustworthy shop not licensed just serve anybody who walks in. I got my last cuts from them and didn’t have any problems. This time I’m questioning my purchase. I didn’t really inspect them before I checked out but once I got home noticed a few flag raisers.

1) cuts all have nothing but three finger leaves. I wouldn’t really worry about this too much, I got this same strain last run and noticed the same thing, a few weeks later they shot regular leaves and was no big deal.

2) definitely have some kind of critters on them and that is what has me the most worried! They are white and noticeable to the eye, slow moving critters. I have this go gnat stuff I got a while ago so as of now I’ve given them a

I am able to quarantine them and not throw them in the main tent for now but would appreciate any input, suggestions, etc.

Questionable cuts got me worried
Questionable cuts got me worried 2
Questionable cuts got me worried 3
Questionable cuts got me worried 4
Questionable cuts got me worried 5
Questionable cuts got me worried 6
Questionable cuts got me worried 7

Dummy buds

Dummy buds

The three leaves I wouldn't worry about, they were probably cuts they sexed, and it was in transition to flower and pulled back to veg when sex showed.

As for the bugs, I'd toss them out. It's my personal thought, I don't use any pesticides or any pest control in my grows, because I don't need them. I don't have bugs, and I refuse to risk it. If you must keep them, I'd look for a broad spectrum pesticide. Good luck, the clones look good.

Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

The three leaves I wouldn't worry about, they were probably cuts they sexed, and it was in transition to flower and pulled back to veg when sex showed.

As for the bugs, I'd toss them out. It's my personal thought, I don't use any pesticides or any pest control in my grows, because I don't need them. I don't have bugs, and I refuse to risk it. If you must keep them, I'd look for a broad spectrum pesticide. Good luck, the clones look good.
I appreciate the input thank you. Ya wasn’t too worried about the three fingers but doing some research I found that maybe broad mites can cause that as well. Definitely will consider chucking them I really don’t want to battle whatever it is for future grows to come.

Latest posts

Top Bottom