Questions about harvesting seeds

• Thread starter Phylex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have clones from all of these vegging now and they're already ready to go into the flower tent. They're all about two feet tall. I'm just waiting for my flower tent to finish up so I can start the next round. I plan to throw them all in there with the male and let them do their thing. The plants I want to grow for flower that are the same size, will be grown outside this run.
lucky you,no outside or indoor for that fact in my state ,that what been holding me up,then i moved and down to the same 2x4x5 tent i breed in hahahah,they did pass the under a oz shit last friday here though,but until uncle sam kills the ilegal thing im outlawing the hell out of it haahahh,i have plenty of reason not to trust sam or my state from dealing with both over my damn accident,in the neck to both of um

Phylex

Phylex

lucky you,no outside or indoor for that fact in my state ,that what been holding me up,then i moved and down to the same 2x4x5 tent i breed in hahahah,they did pass the under a oz shit last friday here though,but until uncle sam kills the ilegal thing im outlawing the hell out of it haahahh,i have plenty of reason not to trust sam or my state from dealing with both over my damn accident,in the neck to both of um

In that regard, I am somewhat fortunate. I've been looking into the permit process to up my plant count. But from what I've found, the permit fees are what I consider extremely expensive.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

10 years, damn. That's awesome, and a lot of dedication. Is that because you just haven't found what you're looking for, or because it's your favorite strain?
these seeds im working were started years ago and added to as time went buy,these seeds or from when i lived under a hippy chics house and she taught me how to grow,that was when i was 16,im now 59,so there ya go,nirvana had the full moon which is several sativa from around the world,that is the one i wanted until i had hell getting seeds from them,i dont have a clue if they even still have it,i bought seeds one time in my life and it was from them and back when a 10 pack was 25 bucks,that one bad experience lead me to making my own bro,and this damn cowboy aint unassing 100 bucks for a 10 pack of seeds period, my old weed still stones me and takes my pain away im good ,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

In that regard, I am somewhat fortunate. I've been looking into the permit process to up my plant count. But from what I've found, the permit fees are what I consider extremely expensive.
i see it difrent,my days in the sand has given gov every thing about me back to child hood,same with state,i be damn if i give them info to come around my place to check permits count and such,with that permit no warrant is needed if you dig

Phylex

Phylex

these seeds im working were started years ago and added to as time went buy,these seeds or from when i lived under a hippy chics house and she taught me how to grow,that was when i was 16,im now 59,so there ya go,nirvana had the full moon which is several sativa from around the world,that is the one i wanted until i had hell getting seeds from them,i dont have a clue if they even still have it,i bought seeds one time in my life and it was from them and back when a 10 pack was 25 bucks,that one bad experience lead me to making my own bro,and this damn cowboy aint unassing 100 bucks for a 10 pack of seeds period, my old weed still stones me and takes my pain away im good ,lol

Seeds definitely aren't cheap. Thankfully, I don't think I'll ever have to ever purchase more again. I'm like a kid at Christmas and want to pop open everything I currently have. It hurts having to wait.

Phylex

Phylex

How’d the gelat.og turn out? Do you have a grow log? I got some of those as freebies so I’d be interested to see how they are.

I've had my favorites for varying reasons throughout this grow. Aside from the Tangie. I don't have anything bad to say about the Tangie, nor anything that stands out just yet. I'm still waiting for something. The Gelat.OG was a good healthy grower from the start. It really grabbed my attention during pre flower though. It was a very early expresser of nice purple coloring. I've been keeping my eye on it for sure. It's not the most resinous. But it does have purple trichome heads and trichome stems. I can't comment on the smell yet either. The entire tent smells sweet. The two blackjacks smell like sweet tarts. I think that messes with my nose. I won't truly know how the Gelat.OG turns out until it's dried and cured and I can get some feedback from my friends and family. But it's an easy grower that's for sure.

Like mentioned above about the lack of resinous glands covering its flowers, I'm hoping the 9lb hammer helps in that department. Not to mention I've heard nothing but good things about how heavy it hits. The 9lb. hammer also expresses purpling. (not that the gelat.og lacks in that department) but hopefully it carries over and makes it even "prettier." Yup, I just said prettier. lol. I don't personally have a bias toward purple or not. To me, the purple doesn't mean anything other than looks. But I can admit I like seeing some color variations in the tent. The coloring itself is exciting and cool. But for me, color doesn't mean bomb one hitter quitter either. Time will tell if the high matches its looks.

Top Bottom