Questions about my autoflowers?

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Temp 77 day to 66 night humidity 42 to 55 with 6 inch oscillating fan here are some pics newts tiger bloom 2tsp a feeding

Questions about my autoflowers
Questions about my autoflowers 2
Questions about my autoflowers 3
Questions about my autoflowers 4
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

And it's just the sweet tooth my other auto flower is good she looking beautiful she a super hash in the back

20191102 202957
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
without more info about ppm and ph going in and ppm coming out the bottom, I'm going to guess lockout from too much P in the tiger bloom. I'd personally use a grow ratio nute start to finish. About the only bloom fert I can get behind is pbp bloom for the peak bloom phase but back to grow ratio last 3 weeks. I wont touch anything with higher P than K anymore.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well there my brothers plants he lives with me so I did measure the ppms the other day and they were coming out at 1150 going in not forsure he waters his own plants I do mine

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That's hot for an auto. And with high P, locked out. I bet the runoff ppm is off the charts.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Tomorrow is water day we shall see I told him his leaves looked dark cause we waters 2 tsp every watering which is alot and this is my first time being around auto his second time

Deke

Deke

Also remember they will yellow naturally during flower. Some completely by the end with a lot of leaves brown and curled. Each strain, and then pheno will be different especially with autos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom