Questions about red and blue on LEDs

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

So I was talking to a family member in Oregon and he said last 2 weeks run only blue light something about production of my thc or something so has any did this with there LEDs to test it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I was talking to a family member in Oregon and he said last 2 weeks run only blue light something about production of my thc or something so has any did this with there LEDs to test it
I have seen some peer stuff that agrees. Nothing scientific but I have not looked for it either.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I think I might give it a go on my next round he said do deep red thru flower then like last 2 weeks switch to blue spectrum so that is my plan next round

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I think I might give it a go on my next round he said do deep red thru flower then like last 2 weeks switch to blue spectrum so that is my plan next round
It’s for uv, that’s if yr led has uv chips. But yes I do that as well. But never on any indica, they fasten and won’t fatten, sativa leaning all the time.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well I would say my plant definitely indica. Rn I'm just running both switches on

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

From what I'm reading about my light it does have IR AND UV diodes

Latest posts

Top Bottom