Questions about reflectors and watts per sqf

• Thread starter Snowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

lol..the tease...warehouse trees. I'm just saying..man we can dream can't we?

Looking for strains to fit the bill is a huge step. maybe you could do half wings and half parabolics? That would give you some wiggle on the heat and Light adjustment..but honestly I think you should go for the coolest light you can afford an still get a good footprint. I've seen trees grow good under compact sealed..but you gotta spin the plant daily. I don't know how bad-ass your AC...but any room taxes the shit out of it and will struggle against bare bulb heat.
Whatever you decide I hope all turns out well..gotta love some trees Snowman!

S

Snowman

Yeah the old school lights hoods measured out on the small side.

Gonna try to price out the build then decide what I do about hoods. May just run the old schools to get through the lag time and upgrade as things pick up.

I think I am going to stick with what you and TK said in his post an run 6 over 4x20 that alone knocks out the Parabolics. However I think ill run the Parabolics in the veg room and knock it back to 4 over 4x20.

Either way Natural youve been a great sounding board. Hope to chat with you more in the future :)

One Flip

One Flip

even with a dedicated ac, heat is always a concern...and if your running sealed it goes up a whole other level. The thing is, your style is trees and the next logical step is a bare-vert sealed-room.

I like that statement.

This seems to always be the ? if and when to take the leap.

SM - If your only goal is to hit 1 to 1.5 per k that is easily attainable with 6oo's in aaw's. if you prune your canopy as mentioned above the 6's will give you plenty a penetration.. Depending on size of space and how much air your moving and where you live you may not even need ac at all..

it's kinda like building a race car..You can build a 10 sec car fairly cheap and it's fun to drive. Every tenth of second you shave off after that costs lots of $$$ and is much harder to dial in..

Bare bulb sealed vert your running 8's:). Although, if you can afford it.. Once dialed. Big smiles!

Latest posts

Top Bottom