• Thread starter Newishgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Right, so zip them with some air in?
well i guess kinda.. just try to be gentle.. obviously a little bit of air will be present., but try to push some out, probably more important to be real gentle once frozen.. jars might be better as it’ll be easier to wash out trichomes that have fallen off with some ice water and dump into washer, a bag maybe more difficult..

Glassdub

Glassdub

well i guess kinda.. just try to be gentle.. obviously a little bit of air will be present., but try to push some out, probably more important to be real gentle once frozen.. jars might be better as it’ll be easier to wash out trichomes that have fallen off with some ice water and dump into washer, a bag maybe more difficult..
Would half gal jars be ok or would that be too much per jar?

MEGA956

MEGA956

When is the best time to harvest for bubble hash? Milky trichomes or amber? @GNick55 @Trash_2002

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
When is the best time to harvest for bubble hash? Milky trichomes or amber? @GNick55 @Trash_2002
well do what you want but traditional hashish was generally made with mostly amber compared to milky.. but that’s for dry sifting.. it’s about the longer you can cure it the better it is to work with after as it’s given time to ripen..
your all good whatever you choose..

Glassdub

Glassdub

I was really afraid I wouldn't be able to fit the cut in my freezer but I made it in 10 half gallons & I quart, hope it's cold enough, I'm not sure what temperature it should be & still trying to figure out the dry ice ratio, the jars are about between 90&100 grams wet in the half gallon jars.

IMG 20231118 111638
IMG 20231118 172839
Top Bottom