Questions Outdoor-cannabis-grow Judicial Process

• Thread starter DanielEurope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DanielEurope

Hello,

a friend of mine has been tried in a lawsuit for outdoor cannabis cultivation in a European country in 2018. He asks me to research four questions for him, because these aspects may help him in his soon to be negotiated case. It would be very helpful, for example, to have internet links with answers to the four questions. Or otherwise it would be really great to get answers here in this forum. I need these answers until Sunday (March 3th 2019).

Question 1: What outdoor germination rate have non-feminized seeds? For example, if you put 100 seeds outdoor in the soil, what percentage of the seeds will go on, e.g. really 50% or 1/3?

Question 2: What percentage of outdoor plants are male and how many percent are female?

Question 3: At what THC value does grass count as strong? What is the THC value for the strongest grass - 24 %? If someone has plants with 6% - is that strong or easy or how is that?

Question 4: Are 20 to 25 grams of harvest per plant typical for a outdoor grow?

Thank you in advance for your help and all the best.

Daniel

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
20190228 153207

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hello,

a friend of mine has been tried in a lawsuit for outdoor cannabis cultivation in a European country in 2018. He asks me to research four questions for him, because these aspects may help him in his soon to be negotiated case. It would be very helpful, for example, to have internet links with answers to the four questions. Or otherwise it would be really great to get answers here in this forum. I need these answers until Sunday (March 3th 2019).

Question 1: What outdoor germination rate have non-feminized seeds? For example, if you put 100 seeds outdoor in the soil, what percentage of the seeds will go on, e.g. really 50% or 1/3?

Question 2: What percentage of outdoor plants are male and how many percent are female?

Question 3: At what THC value does grass count as strong? What is the THC value for the strongest grass - 24 %? If someone has plants with 6% - is that strong or easy or how is that?

Question 4: Are 20 to 25 grams of harvest per plant typical for a outdoor grow?

Thank you in advance for your help and all the best.

Daniel
Umm, question 4 is umm False:)

Madbud

Madbud

Outdoor seed in soil, maybe 10% survive birds, mice etc, and maybe half of those germinate, and maybe half of those are female. Its not exactly a weed.

Madbud

Madbud

Outdoor seed in soil, maybe 10% survive birds, mice etc, and maybe half of those germinate, and maybe half of those are female. Its not exactly a weed.
On second thought, it is like a weed in that it would take a handful of seeds for one to grow in nature.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Guys I have a quesion about Herpes medicine. It's not for me but a friend.....

But seriously

Most of that is variable depending on the strain, seed source, grower, conditions ect. It's really a broad spectrum. Nothing could be citied and used in a legal hearing in any helpful way. Mostly just hurtful.

To answer #4 if an outdoor grower is getting 25g per plant he should quit. Seriously. Or take the charge and save face so no one finds out.

Top Bottom