Questions with H&G Aqua Flakes Formulation for Bloom and pH Stability

• Thread starter UCMENOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Aint that some shit. Dam if they would of had a bloom part in the US I would be rockin it right now. There loss I guess
BG

J

Jalisco Kid

I have patients running aqua flakes in my tanks with no pH swings. For me I would not use it as it has zero micros in it. The B bottle I beleve is 1.3-3?-6? You could mix 1/3 A to 2/3 B and get close enough to some good ratios. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

I have patients running aqua flakes in my tanks with no pH swings. For me I would not use it as it has zero micros in it. The B bottle I beleve is 1.3-3?-6? You could mix 1/3 A to 2/3 B and get close enough to some good ratios. JK
I have run sats in flower with just the B and micros from grow More.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

H&G's far too pricey to have to try to make it work by guessing on flower ratios. They need to register the bloom in the US and ship that shit over here.

Globel

Globel

H&G is the cheapist neut out....... price per i get it at 10$ a gallon... 120$ a set of 2 6 gallon bottles. I dont even get GH flora for that..

GH flora is MORE expensive and is a 3 part.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Ok I found the solution to the problem... If aqua flakes a & b is the best formula but shittiest bloom formula then why not use the a & b for veg and the bloom a & b for bloom? It only makes sense right? I mean aqua flakes bloom is probably that shit just like aqua flakes. Your probably about to say that sounds good but where the hell am I about to find that I even tried to google it and couldn't find shit right? The answer is google uk my friends and there are a million online shops selling it cuz I just looked and don't think for one second they won't take your good visa card and send your big old box of aqua flakes bloom 20l bottles to the good old USA... You might have to pay a little on the delivery but that solves the whole problem right there I'm bout to order some now I think. When problems arise you just have to think and you will find ways around them.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Bingo....BTW, call up H&G US and ask them WTF?

Hum. Wholesale should import the complete line up if they're gonna offer it at all. You shouldn't have to import it yourself.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Bingo....BTW, call up H&G US and ask them WTF?

Hum. Wholesale should import the complete line up if they're gonna offer it at all. You shouldn't have to import it yourself.

I don't know I guess our money ain't good enough over here... On the flipside I ain't ever been the type to let a dime hold up a dollar so if I gotta import it myself then it is what it is. I agree that it is bullshit though and that it's not cool to keep something that crucial all cuffed up like that. It's all good though or at least it's about to be hopefully.

F

f1ydave

I know H&G has been working hard to get all there additives and lines but it is costly to get approved in America. Probably a quarter mill in just attorneys fees, just to file the paper work. Obviously it just hasn't been approved yet or they dont have the liquidity. They even have there own version of "Great White" but its not approved here yet.

The fertilizer industry is its own. I would be interested to know if someone would be willing to mail it here, lol.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I know H&G has been working hard to get all there additives and lines but it is costly to get approved in America. Probably a quarter mill in just attorneys fees, just to file the paper work. Obviously it just hasn't been approved yet or they dont have the liquidity. They even have there own version of "Great White" but its not approved here yet.

The fertilizer industry is its own. I would be interested to know if someone would be willing to mail it here, lol.

Someone would I already found like 3 places that ship around the world and it's all over eBay UK

F

f1ydave

Someone would I already found like 3 places that ship around the world and it's all over eBay UK

yes, but fertilizers are used to make what? and do what to buildings? just saying I wouldn't want to end up on anyones watch list...

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Seems a lot easier to go buy any UC compatible bloom fert and call it a day...that's just me though.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

yes, but fertilizers are used to make what? and do what to buildings? just saying I wouldn't want to end up on anyones watch list...

I think your just being paranoid lol I have ordered seeds and all types of shit... I Think people give those customs agents too much credit cuz people are sending bombs and anthrax through the mail and never have a problem getting that shit to point b. I honestly don't think your gonna be on some interpol atf watch list for ordering plant food roflmao. I have seen numerous shit including guns sent back from iraq make it here and if you wanna talk about getting put on watch lists that would be the winner right there. I highly doubt anything would come of this besides a huge yield and mad people blowing you on the boards.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Seems a lot easier to go buy Canna Aqua Flores and call it a day...that's just me though.

Maybe... Everybody else can get that too though... I would rather have the aqua flakes cuz I would be the only one in the USA spitting out crops via af bloom I think that would be pretty cool. To each their own my friend I'll let you know how it goes when I get some.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I'm Trippin man they got this shit on regular eBay you don't even have to mess with eBay uk they got 10l a & b bottles for around $150 including shipping... I'm bout to order some we will all see what the real champ is on this nutrient shit. I should order a whole bunch and start selling that shit myself and tell uk h&g to go eat a dick. If they knew better they would do better.

T

the lorax

I'm Trippin man they got this shit on regular eBay you don't even have to mess with eBay uk they got 10l a & b bottles for around $150 including shipping... I'm bout to order some we will all see what the real champ is on this nutrient shit. I should order a whole bunch and start selling that shit myself and tell uk h&g to go eat a dick. If they knew better they would do better.
Do you have a link to where it is on regular ebay? I searched and only saw one for 1liter bottles(PM me if you want).
Does anybody know if the aqua flakes being sold in the U.S. is the same as the European aqua flakes grow? Or is the U.S. version different since they expect us to use it for grow and bloom?

Latest posts

Top Bottom