Questions with H&G Aqua Flakes Formulation for Bloom and pH Stability

• Thread starter UCMENOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Do you have a link to where it is on regular ebay? I searched and only saw one for 1liter bottles(PM me if you want).
Does anybody know if the aqua flakes being sold in the U.S. is the same as the European aqua flakes grow? Or is the U.S. version different since they expect us to use it for grow and bloom?

Even if it's not the same it works awesome so just use it and type in aqua flakes bloom a & b they have 10l bottles on there for 83 euros or something like that but it's like 150 total with shipping. This other company emailed me back and said they had no problem shipping to the USA and they have 20l bloom a & b for the lows... I can't send
Pm's yet but I will post a link if you can't find it.

S

Sure Smokealot

H&G does have stable PH if you follow the mixing instructions and don't start adding products from other companies that "are not" PH stable. Its ashame that UCMENOW has to lie to people to sell Canna.

S

Sure Smokealot

The OWNER of Current Culture will do anything to sell Canna cause thats the company thats offer you the most money in return for selling their products. Just keep lying to your end users and the truth will come out!!!!!!!! Your a SAD man!

S

Sure Smokealot

H&G is a younger company to the states and it takes time to have all products reviewed for sales in the US. Aqua A/B is a very good formula for flowering especially with aggressive varietys. Its funny how some people feel that there's not enough nitrogen in H&G and others think there's to much. Truthfully nitrogen is needed in flowering also for aggressive flower growth. If you have a healthy garden you will definetly need the nitrogen to keep up with the aggressive cell growth in the flowers. If plants are not growing well due to complications then the nitrogen is not needed. The H&G company deals with many types of flowering plants and we have brought the most important products from Holland to the US that have been requested by the end users. These formulas are extremely effective in a medicinal garden with exceptional THC count when tested in labs, "Thats by the Chart". H&G is always working on bringing more products to the US.

S

Sure Smokealot

All this hype over H&G is so the "Owner" of Current Culture can sell more Canna from his retail hydroponic stores were he's not allowed to carry H&G. These post are one of many reasons why he is NOT allowed to carry H&G. H&G is "HIS MAIN COMPETITOR" and puts a dent in his pocket when he doesn't sell Canna.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

SS....you're sadly misinformed little guy.

Pretty short sighted insight as the "OWNERS" of CC sold their retail shop some time ago. Kinda wacks out your conspiracy theory.

Poof, there it goes.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

H&G is a younger company to the states and it takes time to have all products reviewed for sales in the US. Aqua A/B is a very good formula for flowering especially with aggressive varietys. Its funny how some people feel that there's not enough nitrogen in H&G and others think there's to much. Truthfully nitrogen is needed in flowering also for aggressive flower growth. If you have a healthy garden you will definetly need the nitrogen to keep up with the aggressive cell growth in the flowers. If plants are not growing well due to complications then the nitrogen is not needed. The H&G company deals with many types of flowering plants and we have brought the most important products from Holland to the US that have been requested by the end users. These formulas are extremely effective in a medicinal garden with exceptional THC count when tested in labs, "Thats by the Chart". H&G is always working on bringing more products to the US.

^^^^^ good post you know your shit

H

HannaMan

I think H&G makes excellent product, unfortunately they cant get there consistent excellent product into the states, even though they would like to, therefore I feel you get the "B" grade product, rather then the stuff they're TRYING to get into the states..."A" grade.

Regardless, I think the company is badass and I could be totally off basis with my statement...

IMO, Ben did fine. :D

And I can't see daniel needing to LIE to people in order to fatten his pockets... Why in hell would he suggest a product for somebody that isnt going to PERFORM IN THE PRODUCT HES MAKING/DISTRIBUTING..

Don't you think he would be more wise to suggest good products for the UC, so everyone can get badass results, rather then making a little bit of money from canna???

lmao.. people these days.. take another bong load.

Aligee

Aligee

no more aqua flakes for me !! ...just havnt seen anything to convince me otherwise !!!

J

Jalisco Kid

What is the difference in formulas of the euro and us? I have seen that K takes over in flower w/calcium in building cells. 1:2.75 N:K works well for me. There are some socal strains I have heard like more N but on a whole N in flowering past 5-6 weeks hurts my grow. JK

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

JK...good point on the K and Ca

I just wana see H&G Aqua Flakes Bloom formula and I'll be stoked.

Sure Talksalot....sounds like you know/ are the H&G folks, hit them up to import it and I'm sure it will rock in the UC and Daniel and his staff will recommend it all day as they have already to so many to date.

BTW, welcome to the Farm ;)

Unless I'm mistaken excess N hinders the uptake of K....which as JK stated is king in bloom....that's a problem IMO

F

f1ydave

This is taken from Bens post on why he chose H&G Products:

Lets see, where to begin... William Van De Zwaan, The man behind House & Garden, is also the man behind Bio-Bizz and Canna. Three great Dutch nutrient companies. He first started Bio-Bizz in partnership with General Hydoponics and later sold the company because he and GH did not see eye to eye on things. Then he whent on to start Canna with another group of investors and sold his share of the company to start House & Garden.... Before any of this William Van De Zwaan had (and might still have) a very successful consulting firm in the Netherlands that many dutch farmers, both hydroponic and conventional, confided in to help solve whatever problems they might be having. During this time he was able to see what actually worked and showed results along with picking up many trade secretes over the years.... Now to present date... From what I understand House & Garden currently manufactures and bottles Canna's nutrients in their facility. That information alone drew me to House & Garden but these facts are what sold me...(1) Roots Excelurator is by far the best the industry has seen yet for healthy root development hands down. Just look around this site and see how many top farmers have Roots Excelurator in their schedules. (2) Shooting Powder in my opinion is one of the best blooming stimulants out there as well. Trust me I have used them all, Bud Blaster, Big Bud, Kushie Kush, Monster Bloom, Phosphoload etc. etc. and Shooting powder puts them all to shame period! (3) Last but certainly not least is the ease of use with House & Garden. At the very most you only have 5 inputs to add to you reservoir and if you use Great White (I do) then there is 6 at the very most. I was using Advanced for a while and I was adding upwards of 15 to 20 different inputs at any given time. Looking back on it now Advanced was a complete waste of time and money. Another company that I think is a complete rip off is Humboldt Nutrients... Have you seen all the crap they are trying to push?!?!? Other nutrients that I have used over the years are General Hydroponics, Super Natural, Botanicare, B'cuzz, Canna and Dutch Master. While these companies do show decent results (some better then others) I have had most of my best results with House & Garden. Ask anyone on here that uses House & Garden and I'm sure they will tell you the same.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Bloom in the USA, we need, Bloom in the USA....even Springstein would agree

I'm closing this thread to avoid anymore perceived nute company bashing. It's clear h&g is a sound nutrient....though a little pH drifty and N excessive for explosive bloom, its good all the same.

With this said, Humboldt Wholesale, please import the bloom formula and offer growers in water culture what they need to optimize they're bud production. Im certain the Duke o Van der Swan would approve of US medi farmers getting the best results possible.

.....Until next time, shine on you crazy farmers.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I can not see ANY good reason why this thread is closed.

So, back open again.

Do not close this again unless there is a clear TOU breech.

M

MediMary

Attention fellow Farmers.

2) I've enjoyed fruit from no less than 10 different H&G grows....some in coco, soil and hydro and all the fruit tasted like a cars tail pipe. Besides being too green it tended to be chemy in a way I found too harsh to really savor the flavor of the herb. WTF...I've had the same herbs grown with Canna and it was bomb and way less leafy?

I'm closing this thread to avoid anymore perceived nute company bashing.

You should tell us how you really feel :D

O

OutLander

I'd like to jump in here because I've been in the middle of trying to figure out some problems with my grow and pH has been one of the main problems. But I'm not totally convinced it has to do with using H&G which is what I'm using.

I'm about to flip the room and one of the problems I was having was pH after finding I had a light leak. Once this first grow is done and I clean the buckets out I'll see if I have similar problems on the next one.

But I've been on the phone with Daniel constantly through this grow to solve the screwups I've made. First I'll say that Daniel has done nothing but try to make this work without going to other than H&G until this week. When he finally recommended I switch nutes, he offered canna as one of two or three alternatives.

I can guarantee that he is not working this for his own gain with the nute recommends and anyone that wants to say differently better bring more evidence than what comes out of their brown eye. Seriously. STFU and leave CC out of this. :mad0229:

I've chosen to go with canna based on Jack's work and nothing more. And I'm doing it now, before the flip, to make sure I get the best tasting meds I can plus the best yield. For now I won't lay the blame with any nute product or company since my pH could very well have more to do with problems I've created. But if I can come up with a fix that helps me through flower, I'm taking it. The next time will be different.

Thanks for the discussion here. Good stuff and good timing for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom